Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm putting it down to the BLM protests changing the psyche of Victorians from we're all in this together, to do whatever the hell you want and whats the point. Yes the quarantine was bad but theres been outbreaks before and nothing nearly as bad as a matter of weeks after the shambolic response from Dan Andrews in the lead up to the event.
No doubt the BLM protests had a lot to do with the mentality of people at the time. All of a sudden, it was "we don't care about covid 19. We'll do whatever we want to."

No doubt the BLM protests had a lot to do with the mentality of people at the time. All of a sudden, it was "we don't care about covid 19. We'll do whatever we want to."
Even if the BLM protests hadn't gone ahead, I think you'd be naive to think you still wouldn't have had a change of mentality over time. I think people sometimes forget how truly self centred and selfish some people are. I'm not interested in getting into the politics and blame game stuff but I work with kids that effectively haven't been in the classroom for 6 months. Despite most desperately wanting to be back at school with their friends, they accept it because even 8-9 year olds understand the concept of do the right thing now and get the greater reward at the end, something that many adults could learn from. Just like teachers are currently being praised for the work they are doing and there is a greater appreciation for the complexities of our profession, give it 6 months, and the same parents who couldn't cope dealing with their 2 kids at home will be back demanding special treatment for their darling child despite the teacher having to work with 20 other kids all needing the same attention as their child.

Be down to Barry hall if the chairman f’ed off

Killed people, broke people and families and still calling the shots. Only in ****ing Victoria. Used to be the top dogs of the nation now reduced to a snivelling ****ing mess. How the **** is he still standing ? Brings plans for the next step forward by a week as a reward then on the other hand threatens people with 5k fines and wait for it ! Stops people from using scarves, bandanas and perspex face shields as preventative masks ? All these types of masks have been allowed for the duration thus far and numbers have come down yet he now wants the Vic community to be rewarded by trying to shaft them further with another bullshit restriction in place that underlines not only his draconian self indulged dictating but also the corrupt and contradictory nature of this whole lockdown. Finished with him and the Labour Party. Dogs.

“Killed people... broke people and families... many many families... more families than in the history of families!
We were the top dogs.... the top dogs... we were the.... terrific... top dogs.
And then along came the Labour Party... and Antifa... and the communists... and they dragged all the families out to large social gatherings... and they forced the great Victorian people into the cafes and restaurants... and made them all wear tin foil hats!”

I so ******* wish us ****wits here in NSW were as ******* culturally superior as those ******* Vics 🤣🤣🤣

“Killed people... broke people and families... many many families... more families than in the history of families!
We were the top dogs.... the top dogs... we were the.... terrific... top dogs.
And then along came the Labour Party... and Antifa... and the communists... and they dragged all the families out to large social gatherings... and they forced the great Victorian people into the cafes and restaurants... and made them all wear tin foil hats!”

I so ******* wish us ****wits here in NSW were as ******* culturally superior as those ******* Vics 🤣🤣🤣
****wits in NSW ? No ! Never ! If the cap fits wear it. Victoria Has always been like a Bull Mastiff cocking a leg and pissing on a little yapper through a fence when it comes to NSW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soz mate... i struggle for motivation when dealing with name-calling and asterisks. Bit like the minor premiers taking on the wooden spooners in Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back