Covid 19 (OPEN DISCUSSION)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t personally know anyone who has died of Covid and my wife & myself have both tested positive previously but for us it was pretty much like a normal influenza.

You are one of the lucky ones to be sheltered then and not to lose anyone, there's been plenty of people who have lost people overseas and me being one of them.

It’s not law though but I suspect it may soon be. That makes me afraid.

I don’t personally know anyone who has died of Covid and my wife & myself have both tested positive previously but for us it was pretty much like a normal influenza.

Banning people for choosing not to have a jab is insane.

Then I'm afraid that you don't understand the severity of Covid.

Just because you may not know anyone that's been in a car crash, are you afraid because the government forces you to wear a seatbelt?

I mean, are you afraid of polio, measles, mumps, TB, tetanus, etc. vaccines which near all of us had as children? I mean, pretty much all of us turned out ok from that.

You're more likely to get hit by a car crossing the street (which is illegal unless at a crossing when it's your turn to go by the way, otherwise you get fined for j-walking) than have any life-threatening reaction to having a vaccine.

I can understand the concerns around AZ, so I'm thankful to our government for providing an abundance of Pfizer and Moderna to alleviate those concerns.

My wife's Thai, it's a total s**t-show over there because the government only provides Sinovac (30% effective, Chinese made vaccine which Chinca doesn't even use) and keeps the Pfizer for themselves.

Ask yourself this; if the vaccines are so 'unsafe', why were all the politicians, big business execs and wealthiest in the world the first to have access to it? Yet it's those of us who are insignificant on the world stage who have the most fear, yet will happily accept bullshit fed to them by randoms we don't know who have no qualifications to give advice, other than "muh rights!".

it's madness

I’m far from being a conspiracy theorist, my friend. We are allowed to disagree the same as we are allowed our own choices. This is the basis of the society we enjoy.

You start taking away some of that then it’s not really the lifestyle we all want.
That's all well and good, but you claimed that there is no clinical proof. I pulled you up on that. There is a mountain of it.

Some choices have consequences.

You're free to drive without a licence. You'll get punished for it though if you go ahead and make that choice.

Now there's a public health order for us to have a vaccine to protect against a global pandemic.

Most people get their kids vaccinated without fuss prior to school. I mean, that's been fairly well enforced for quite some time now.

Last time I check I didn't have to inject my driver's licence into my blood stream with life long changes to my body

The clinical proof is there for all to see. First in the CLINICAL trials, but also in the real world for nearly a year now. Or is it all just a MSM conspiracy?

So what's the clinical proof after 7 years which is the standard trial period before releasing to the public?

Oh we haven't had it for 7 years as it's still in trials....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently being resistant to preventable diseases is a bad thing :drunk:
It is if you don't know the long term side effects...we know some short term side effects and people have died from it.
People I know have been rushed to the hospital with heart attacks and strokes....

I can't...nobody can, not even the "scientists" after 7 years...that's the problem.

Why seven years? We should probably wait 20 to 30 years just to make sure people’s arms don’t drop off before rolling out a life saving vaccine to the public.

Why seven years? We should probably wait 20 to 30 years just to make sure people’s arms don’t drop off before rolling out a life saving vaccine to the public.

You know making fun of people for questioning a medical treatment which is being forced on them isn't good.

But then again it is you so I'm not surprised.

So what's the clinical proof after 7 years which is the standard trial period before releasing to the public?

Oh we haven't had it for 7 years as it's still in trials....
What's this 'standard trial period' you speak of? Is that a regulatory requirement for new medicines? I'm assuming you work for TGA or have clinical trials experience, would be great to have that backed up.

You know making fun of people for questioning a medical treatment which is being forced on them isn't good.

But then again it is you so I'm not surprised.

It’s not being forced on you. You’re entitled to refuse to take it. I’ve already said that.

What's this 'standard trial period' you speak of? Is that a regulatory requirement for new medicines? I'm assuming you work for TGA or have clinical trials experience, would be great to have that backed up.

Here is a link for you to read and the shortcuts they took with covid. Standard is actually 10 years.

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back