Covid 19 (OPEN DISCUSSION)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by your own figures there’s 90% of the population who don’t think that way?
Well for every person who actively doesn't there's another 3 as we know, so it's just over 360% of the population

Can they fit 50,000 people in Forrest Chase?

Reports I read said it was 10,000...
That was just the media under reporting it by 40,000 people.
I mean the media are well known for understatements in their news stories

Typical sheep gobbling up everything the media feed you. These people aren't like you guys, they don't just believe everything they're told.

So any second now, you're about to get indisputable proof of this 50k. Not a news report, not a facebook post, because these people don't accept that, they find things out for theirselves, they do their own research.

Just watch, any second now there's going to unquestionable evidence of this 50k, and you'll all feel so dumb.

Don't believe protests myself. In every case without exception, they serve as just another opportunity to paint every member of a movement with the same brush as the worst individual within that movement. As Statedaddy so eloquently puts it:

Mr McGowan revealed he would not be swayed by mass anti-vaccination protests, saying the “hateful and vicious” behaviour being directed at him, his staff and family “hardens your resolve, because you can’t give in to that behaviour”.

These policies are about science, science, and... uh, pride? I guess? Whatever it is glad to hear Mark is a man of principle.

Anyways, interesting study looking at biomarkers for heart health pre and post mRNA jab.

The study author concluded that “mRNA [vaccines] dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”

Those 10k should be proud, I mean it takes guts to be one of the 30k standing up for what you believe in. Every single one of the 370k at the protest needs a medal and a street named after them. To be one of the 1.9mil in the streets protesting the evil that is being promoted by the government is something that all of the 29mil protesters can tell their grandkids about.

In spite of 50k+ or whatever the number is, we're getting up towards our targets, slowly but surely..

View attachment 1284806
Both can be true. There would be a huge number of people who got vaccinated due to job mandates etc yet a chunk of them would still be anti the mandates. It's an absolute myth that these protests all around the country are only attracting the unvaccinated.

Both can be true. There would be a huge number of people who got vaccinated due to job mandates etc yet a chunk of them would still be anti the mandates. It's an absolute myth that these protests all around the country are only attracting the unvaccinated.
Fair point.

I don't understand the mindset of someone who is on the fence, but has their mind made up by a mandate. "Well, nobody's telling me what to do, so I'm not getting it." Losing your employment and leaving yourself medically unprotected on that basis seems about as self-defeating as you can get. There's a few of those types around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can they fit 50,000 people in Forrest Chase?

Reports I read said it was 10,000...

Presumably they all used the QR code to check in, so that should be proof of the numbers.

I hope they work with ticketmaster to create a centralised way to upload your vaccine status online, rather than check it at the gate. It's going to be a massive pain if you need to QR scan, show vaccine passport and then show tickets.

Highlights why vaccine passports will probably be forgotten for most places in 6 months. Too much trouble trying to check them all the time.

I hope they work with ticketmaster to create a centralised way to upload your vaccine status online, rather than check it at the gate. It's going to be a massive pain if you need to QR scan, show vaccine passport and then show tickets.

That’s just going to lead to people buying tickets in someone else’s name, isn’t it?

Do you sincerely believe a large part of the antivax movement is simply waiting for Novovax to arrive?

I'm willing to bet a large sum of money there won't be a surge in vaccination rates when it happens - maybe an increase of 1%, at best. My view is that most of the objections to vaccination are ideological and political in nature, not scientific - because if you truly did trust the scientific experts on this, you'd happily vaccinate with Pfizer and other mRNA vaccines that have been approved for use all over the planet.

If a protein-based vaccine comes on the market, the goal posts will simply shift again (we don't know the long term effects of Novovax!)
I wouldn't be surprised to see it have a significant impact on the 10% or so that remain un-vaccinated by the time it is approved. I think a lot of the 'I'm not anti-vax but...' crowd have decided Novovax is the saviour and will take it to get out of the corner they have painted themselves in to (ie. get vaccinated so they can keep their job/do things but still save face on the stance they have taken to this point). My work has mandatory vaccination requirements and 'waiting for Novovax' is by far and away the most common reason from the small number choosing to remain un-vaccinated.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it have a significant impact on the 10% or so that remain un-vaccinated by the time it is approved. I think a lot of the 'I'm not anti-vax but...' crowd have decided Novovax is the saviour and will take it to get out of the corner they have painted themselves in to (ie. get vaccinated so they can keep their job/do things but still save face on the stance they have taken to this point). My work has mandatory vaccination requirements and 'waiting for Novovax' is by far and away the most common reason from the small number choosing to remain un-vaccinated.
Yeah let's wait for the vaccine that is struggling to meet purity standards!

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back