Universal Love COVID-19 Pastoral Care

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not sure I'm ready to watch Melbourne play again, round 1 was such a bloody disappointment, I've been enjoying the stress free weekends without having to watch us break the inside 50 record for a score of 7.14.56.

Ah well, bring on round 2!
I'm with you. I've really enjoyed not having to crack the shits once a week. Its reached a point where I wouldn't care if they cancelled the rest of the season

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
I'm with you. I've really enjoyed not having to crack the shits once a week. Its reached a point where I wouldn't care if they cancelled the rest of the season

I am missing playing local footy more, if I had the choice between the two I would vote to play local footy over watching the dees.

Me too, far better for my physical and mental fitness.
Sitting at the G eating Red Rooster chips watching Melbourne lose has a net negative on one's mental and physical health to be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting at the G eating Red Rooster chips watching Melbourne lose has a net negative on one's mental and physical health to be fair.

Yeah but there is no one to cut off my alcohol consumption at home.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I am missing playing local footy more, if I had the choice between the two I would vote to play local footy over watching the dees.
I don’t play footy, local or otherwise, and I’m not sure I ever want to, but given a choice between the two I’m not certain I’d be watching the Dees

Good work.

My first date with my wife was to go snorkelling. Quite cunning on her part, she wanted to see if I was up for adventure and also got to see me in boardshorts.
Coward, where were the budgie smugglers?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Good work.

My first date with my wife was to go snorkelling. Quite cunning on her part, she wanted to see if I was up for adventure and also got to see me in boardshorts.
And didn’t run a mile having done so? That is good work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back