Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Hey Guys,

I’ve been informally asked to contribute to a brain storming session on the impact of COVID-19 on people’s work, family and social lives.

Personally, I’ve barely been impacted at all, apart from having to use some annual leave as sick leave.

If anyone has any questions they believe should be asked on such a survey, please feel free to comment on this thread.

If the mods allow it, once the survey is published, I’ll post it here.

make sure they segregate Victorian responses from the rest of Australia as the I would expect the responses to be very different based on the level of lockdown we are going through.
As well as the usual WFH questions it would be interesting to know the difference between WFH by yourself/just your partner and also if you have 1 or more children home schooling at the same time. Not sure if it's a question or a way to segregate responses?

Didn't really affect my lifestyle much at all, 60 year old retired male living alone in inner suburban Brisbane.

1- Hated not seeing my children, grandchildren and mother for a reasonably long stretch.
2- Didn't like my Yoga studio closing down for a while, got by on Youtube sessions and longer walks.
3- No Lions... and we upgraded our seating to Premium this season:(.

In other words I have nothing to complain about.