Opinion Covid-19 & The footy season (& food & sheep)...

Remove this Banner Ad

DinoSoar

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2013
Outer Fringes
AFL Club
Collingwood
2 weeks running re.. mon-wed MAFS.. thurs footy. Couldn't have asked for anything better really.

You reckon the Gonz is doing all this sh*t cause he's interested in Bec but she rejected his advancements at the gym and that re?
Hard to say, he’s such an emotionally stunted narcissist that anything is possible with him. More likely his ego can’t cope when he gets the slightest bit of pushback and has a huge tanty.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Hard to say, he’s such an emotionally stunted narcissist that anything is possible with him. More likely his ego can’t cope when he gets the slightest bit of pushback and has a huge tanty.
I think he's trying to come across as being virtuous to impress Bec re.. he tried the woke high moral standards act.. didn't work.. now he's threatening to leave.. to gain her attention yet again.. poor Melis.. nice lady.. being used as a scapegoat.. this John Aiken bloke needs to be replaced by Shapiro re.. he'll put the Gonz in his place.. but these virtuous types even after losing the argument.. will always come back for more.. why.. cause they're virtuous re.

The Gonz is a great re.

Good Horse

Premium Platinum
Sep 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Speaking of emotionally stunted, any initiative to create a celebrity MAFS needs to recruit Chris Scott as a priority.
Chris Scott isn't stunted. He has enormous emotional range.

Chris Scott looking constipatedthoughtful

c scot 2.jpg

Chris Scott looking enraptured

c scott 1.jpg

Chris Scott looking passionate

c scott 3.jpg

Chris Scott looking vulnerable in an entirely metrosexual way

c scott 4.jpg

Chris Scott looking aroused....actually, nah, I think that might be constipated too. Or both.

c scott 5.jpg

This is a man with an emotional range Gerard Butler would find confronting. Who could forget his King Lear? His Willy Loman? His random petulant manchild? This is a man with a map of the world on his face, and its a map leading to a pretty ******* peevish place I can tell you.

sideswipe

Premiership Player
Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I fear for Good Horse when he sees this. It is so choc full of unintended pony double entendre that he may well expire.

"the best equine oleomargarine spread you'll ever taste" is a bold claim indeed.

Edit: the internet disappointingly tells me it was intended "japery". Kind of disappointing. It was only less than 10 years ago that the oleo processing plant in Port Melbourne closed down.

Good Horse

Premium Platinum
Sep 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I fear for Good Horse when he sees this. It is so choc full of unintended pony double entendre that he may well expire.

"the best equine oleomargarine spread you'll ever taste" is a bold claim indeed.

Edit: the internet disappointingly tells me it was intended "japery". Kind of disappointing. It was only less than 10 years ago that the oleo processing plant in Port Melbourne closed down.
I fear you are being overly generous. This does not seem like "unintended" pony double entendre. More like single entendre.

I am afraid I cannot accept such japery on multiple accounts.

First, the mere mention of "The Goodness of Ponies". The suggestion that such a thing could exist is an outrage. As everyone knows, ponies are all unspeakable corruption. Like Carlton but worse. You might as well invite people to savour goodness by licking the bogs at Princes Park clean. Or James Hird.

But worse, far worse, if you read it is clear that the raw material was thoroughbred colts and foals. Horses. Not ponies. This abomination conflates good, pure, noble horses with the degraded ponies, as if the two are equivalent. For shame. That's something even Carlton wouldn't do.

I am triggered I can tell you now. There will be consequences. You have been warned.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The next couple of nights on MAFS are gonna be fuucckkkeeennn peeaaarlllleeers mate.

How good was the Gonz last night re?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Was shocked to see fuel had skyrocketed to 169.9 when I drove past last night then I remembered it was Easter this weekend.

Nothing surer than a price rise before a long weekend.
Managed to get close to a full tank at $1.19 per ltr so I avoided getting hit hard at the fu**en bowser.. mowzer yowzer.. that's like a fu**en $25 saving or whatever.. might get a souv fu**en deluxe with the savings mate.. fu**en forget about it mate.

Am I a fu**en great or what re.

Last edited:

The Dawes

Premiership Player
Feb 19, 2008
Punxutawney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Notts County FC,
Chris Scott isn't stunted. He has enormous emotional range.

Chris Scott looking constipatedthoughtful

View attachment 1089172

Chris Scott looking enraptured

View attachment 1089175

Chris Scott looking passionate

View attachment 1089176

Chris Scott looking vulnerable in an entirely metrosexual way

View attachment 1089182

Chris Scott looking aroused....actually, nah, I think that might be constipated too. Or both.

View attachment 1089186

This is a man with an emotional range Gerard Butler would find confronting. Who could forget his King Lear? His Willy Loman? His random petulant manchild? This is a man with a map of the world on his face, and its a map leading to a pretty ******* peevish place I can tell you.
definitely see Chris Scott as more of a Travis Bickle type

TheGreatGrundy

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Morrison said 4 million would be vaccinated by March 31. 640000 have been vaccinated. The PM says we are on track to have everyone receive their first vaccine by the end of October. Sorry, but that wasn't the plan. The plan was to have everyone totally vaccinated by that time. In the USA, 6 million people were vaccinated in one weekend. Here?? But aren't we the best country in the world?! :rolleyes:

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Morrison said 4 million would be vaccinated by March 31. 640000 have been vaccinated. The PM says we are on track to have everyone receive their first vaccine by the end of October. Sorry, but that wasn't the plan. The plan was to have everyone totally vaccinated by that time. In the USA, 6 million people were vaccinated in one weekend. Here?? But aren't we the best country in the world?! :rolleyes:
Total Joke how Slow the Vaccine coming out is.

Though don't hear much about in the Media

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
The pace of the rollout is inexcusable. For a first world country, Australia's inability to act decisively and efficiently in a crisis is appalling.
Spot On. Coalation have been a Massive Joke over how slow they getting the Vaccine out.

The Doctors I go to only get 30 Vaccines when they get it. Simply Not Good Enough.

Scommo and Hunt said we be up to 4 Million Today and we are not even Close to 1 Million.

Sooner we have an Election sooner these Idiots hopefully get kicked out of Power

Remove this Banner Ad