Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Thought I would have footy and pubs to distract me from the crippling anxiety of leaving my family and close friends behind. It's a job I really wanted and I've been wanting to move to Melbourne for a long time but jeez I'm pissed at China for allowing those wet markets now.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you're struggling to find a fridge and washing machine.. appliances online is the way to go.. I've used em in the past for my rental properties.. they deliver for free. Good service.

I currently have 6 slabs but might get some more tomorrow.
Is that before you buy to stack up for any emergency lock down.

Stay safe everyone I need to come to grips with everything. Cant see kids or grandkids.See you when footie starts again. Will keep reading posts just can't rationalise posting but will give plenty likes

Yep the interstate grandkids is a pain in the buttocks eh? I miss em terribly already....skype is just NOT the same.

Just read salary caps will be reduced next season to $6.7M and playing lists to be cut from 42 to 35.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read salary caps will be reduced next season to $6.7M and playing lists to be cut from 42 to 35.

So Players who are out of Contract that are not De Goey and Moore they be in Trouble of Leaving then

Don't use skype.. it's garbage ! So many way way better options.

For video chat, recently I've used wechat, skype, whatsapp, Microsoft teams and zoom. The best one depends on your and the person your talking tos location and internet connection.

But if you are going to tell someone what they are doing is garbage, at least be polite enough to suggest something better.

They'll definitely get it done much sooner for the richer countries with high infection rates (like us).

Poorer countries with only a few cases it will take a while.

You'd be surprised how much China can do when the government forces literally every factory to mass produce this stuff 24/7, which they will. Plus we'll have our own factories working on it 24/7 too, and not everyone in Australia will need to have it immediately.... Once the majority are cured and there's a vaccine then life will go back to normal pretty quick.

It'll be a very different normal to the one of November 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back