Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was just a bit of fun. The Gimp was looking for someone to take the bait and they did.
Harsh. Maybe the Gimp isn’t that smart, who knows re?

Precisely.. so it means going to the beach.. and getting f’ed by hail to the fatsa.

Good stuff.

I'm not sure what I've derived from our convo, but I do have some fine memories of beaches in stormy weather which make it feel worthwhile.

You're a f****** legend, no doubt about it.

No disagreement from me. Comes to something when developing countries can come up with technology that is far more effective than anything we can produce. However it does help when virtually everyone uses an app as opposed to here where only 6 million people did so. Too many people, perhaps you included, foolishly believed the app was going to be used against them in other ways and refused to download it. I think it should have been made compulsory as with the use of masks.
I think the major problem was that it didn’t actually work.

Good stuff.

I'm not sure what I've derived from our convo, but I do have some fine memories of beaches in stormy weather which make it feel worthwhile.

You're a f****** legend, no doubt about it.

So are you.. a wealth of experience no doubt under your belt.. and looking straining reaching out.. for that elusive right word to write.. and like a flash.. the meaning is gone.

Ask a simple question. You get 'not set in stone and 'going to the pub' for answers.

2 of our finest.

I mean, if you don't want to be particular about why 'Covid normal' is such a problem for you, I can't wring it out of you.

All good, mate. I'm easygoing.

I reckon I'd put that in Tinder, if that was my thing. 'Easygoing'. That'd spark some interest, hey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, if you don't want to be particular about why 'Covid normal' is such a problem for you, I can't wring it out of you.

All good, mate. I'm easygoing.

I reckon I'd put that in Tinder, if that was my thing. 'Easygoing'. That'd spark some interest, hey.

zzzz zzzz zzzz

Lots of criticism but not much in the way of alternatives. Deep down we know we must stay the course. Covid normal is working our grasp.
I have given you my opinion. You chose to ignore it. Stay what course? 14 cases, 9 from one family. It's just about over. You don't expect to continue enforcing a curfew and 5 km radius for 5 weeks with those low figures. Get back to work and get the state up and going again.

Is it worth going through it one point at a time.. with you?

You're pretty awesone.. but nah.
I’d love to mate, you could give me some tips about picking up chicks.

I have given you my opinion. You chose to ignore it. Stay what course? 14 cases, 9 from one family. It's just about over. You don't expect to continue enforcing a curfew and 5 km radius for 5 weeks with those low figures. Get back to work and get the state up and going again.
It’s working!

Andrews is a very polarising figure. The harder people attack him the more his defenders dig in, as we've seen here today. Friendships have been fractured. I think social media amplifies it and it's certainly not helping us get along here.

We've made some huge sacrifices to get the numbers down; most Victorians have and continue to do the right thing. After months of stage 3 and 4 restrictions we're now looking for light at the end of the tunnel. Let's hope we will be lucky enough to keep the numbers down until a vaccine comes out. Not sure how much to trust the Vic 3000+ strong contact tracing team; here's hoping.

I'd like to see some consistency in the enforcement of fines. The people in Hallam breached rules that I've followed for months. Fine them, this might deter others. I can't understand creating exceptions, even for contact tracing. It's a double standard, simple.

I'd also like to see someone stand up and take responsibility for the quarantine debacle that has stolen 3 months of our lives. I would respect that. The inquiry has been a load of bollocks. A bunch of bureaucrats passing the buck.

Andrews is a very polarising figure. The harder people attack him the more his defenders dig in, as we've seen here today. Friendships have been fractured. I think social media amplifies it and it's certainly not helping us get along here.

We've made some huge sacrifices to get the numbers down; most Victorians have and continue to do the right thing. After months of stage 3 and 4 restrictions we're now looking for light at the end of the tunnel. Let's hope we will be lucky enough to keep the numbers down until a vaccine comes out. Not sure how much to trust the Vic 3000+ strong contact tracing team; here's hoping.

I'd like to see some consistency in the enforcement of fines. The people in Hallam breached rules that I've followed for months. Fine them, this might deter others. I can't understand creating exceptions, even for contact tracing. It's a double standard, simple.

I'd also like to see someone stand up and take responsibility for the quarantine debacle that has stolen 3 months of our lives. I would respect that. The inquiry has been a load of bollocks. A bunch of bureaucrats passing the buck.
No big footy friendships fractured from my perspective. I love the great Grundy and his magpies. I also live the Gimp and Magpie Girl. We are a Collingwood family. Often fighting but united in one common purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back