Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillsong Colour Conference went ahead in March 2020.

Thanks.

Well he does look like a Flog Then.

So he can Bring in his Religious Mates in but no one else can. Spits in the Face of Everyone.

Never been a Morrison Fan

In good news I finally have some chooks, just 3 for now.

Just boring ISA Brown pullets. It's been really hard sourcing any pullets since the Rona as many peeps are doing the backyard chook bizzo now.

Before the Rona you would pay 8-12 bucks. I had to pay 25 bucks!

It's been so hard to get anything. I don't know if people here know GrassRoots magazine but I've had Meg Miller (she's local to me) on the case & even she couldn't get anything for me!

Stop stock piling toilet paper & chickens, you city freaks!!!!!!

Props on having your own chickens and sheep.

It's important having a relationship with your meat.
I have a long standing relationship with my meat, started when I was about 13/14 yrs old.

I watched ‘The Hateful 8’ tonight.
Biggest pile of misogynistic violence I have ever seen.
Tarantino is a dick, and I’ll never watch his films again.
i like Tarantino movies. He pushes the boundaries a bit but that’s the point of it. It’s meant to be controversial & different

Trump wanted a giant wall with Mexico: the fantasy of a try-hard emperor.

Instead he gets a cyclone fence around his residence: the need of a scared property developer.

1591481484573.png

I watched ‘The Hateful 8’ tonight.
Biggest pile of misogynistic violence I have ever seen.
Tarantino is a dick, and I’ll never watch his films again.
agree - IMO his violence is over the top, pointless, gratuitous and I'll never watch one of his movies again
I watched "The Sting" - old but a good laugh - loved Paul Newman playing cards

agree - IMO his violence is over the top, pointless, gratuitous and I'll never watch one of his movies again
I watched "The Sting" - old but a good laugh - loved Paul Newman playing cards
The depictions of violence on the main female character in that movie are shocking. Particularly when you consider the link with Weinstein. I regret watching it.

The depictions of violence on the main female character in that movie are shocking. Particularly when you consider the link with Weinstein. I regret watching it.

Over the top, stylised violence is a big part of his pastiche. Both genders have copped their fair share from Mr Tarantino. But each to their own. Reckon it might be a good idea for you to avoid his latest one.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Trying to think of something I’d hate more than attending a Hillsong Conference.

There’s another losing grand final.

And then there’s...

No, can’t think of anything else.
For the young guys it’s where all the hot chicks go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news:

" Victoria has recorded four new cases of COVID-19, but has again recorded no new cases of community transmission of the virus..."

Shyte news:

"... Victoria's Deputy Chief Health Officer says it will be at least one to two weeks before Victoria knows if there was transmission of COVID-19 at Saturday’s Black Lives Matter protest...."

Seems just about all new cases of Covid-19 in Australia just been People coming back from Overseas
And they're nearly all flying back through Victoria and NSW, even when those people are from other states. I don't know why those powers who want borders open aren't pushing this harder. A South Australian lands at Tulla with covid - South Australia argues they have to keep their border closed to Victoria.

And they're nearly all flying back through Victoria and NSW, even when those people are from other states. I don't know why those powers who want borders open aren't pushing this harder. A South Australian lands at Tulla with covid - South Australia argues they have to keep their border closed to Victoria.

You only have to visit God's Waiting Room (Adelaide) for a day to realise how deep the dislike of all things Victorian is. A permanently closed border would be a dream come true.

As long as they are prepared to let red wine and farmers union iced coffee come into Victoria I'm cool with that.

You're a very strange horse. :think:

You only have to visit God's Waiting Room (Adelaide) for a day to realise how deep the dislike of all things Victorian is. A permanently closed border would be a dream come true.
My favourite story in that regard is from the early days of the Crows. Kim Koster had recently transferred from the Dogs to the Crows. He played a blinder and was best on Ground in a Crows win. When leaving the ground, he walks to his car and finds that it's been heavily vandalised. He still had Victorian plates on his car and some crows supporters had celebrated victory by trashing Victorian cars. They were probably praising him whilst putting their boots through his windscreen.

Not to mention the Victorian government, and by extension all Victorians, are footing the bill for the mandatory 14 day hotel quarantine irrespective of their home state - $2000 per returned O/S traveller.

Good news:

" Victoria has recorded four new cases of COVID-19, but has again recorded no new cases of community transmission of the virus..."

Shyte news:

"... Victoria's Deputy Chief Health Officer says it will be at least one to two weeks before Victoria knows if there was transmission of COVID-19 at Saturday’s Black Lives Matter protest...."

Then watch the Protesters winge about the Spike IF[\l/b] it happens

Not to mention the Victorian government, and by extension all Victorians, are footing the bill for the mandatory 14 day hotel quarantine irrespective of their home state - $2000 per returned O/S traveller.

Better then have mass Community Transmission

Better then have mass Community Transmission

That’s true TD, however the other states should also be contributing as the burden should not be solely borne by Vic or NSW by virtue of the fact these these are the only 2 international airports in the country that are currently accepting these inbound flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back