Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAFS retreat is going to be next level, like a 3 day non-stop dinner party. Gonzo in the centre of it all, just when we thought he couldn’t behave any worse.

The Gonz is a great re.. he's soooooo intimidating.. agh stoooooo.. all I need to do is look at him re and he'll crumble..

Am I a great or what re.

Either medieval monks were on some seriously good s**t, or Easter could be more bloody than we anticipate.

Bunnies.jpg

MAFS retreat is going to be next level, like a 3 day non-stop dinner party. Gonzo in the centre of it all, just when we thought he couldn’t behave any worse.

2 weeks running re.. mon-wed MAFS.. thurs footy. Couldn't have asked for anything better really.

You reckon the Gonz is doing all this s**t cause he's interested in Bec but she rejected his advancements at the gym and that re?

2 weeks running re.. mon-wed MAFS.. thurs footy. Couldn't have asked for anything better really.

You reckon the Gonz is doing all this sh*t cause he's interested in Bec but she rejected his advancements at the gym and that re?

Hard to say, he’s such an emotionally stunted narcissist that anything is possible with him. More likely his ego can’t cope when he gets the slightest bit of pushback and has a huge tanty.

Speaking of emotionally stunted, any initiative to create a celebrity MAFS needs to recruit Chris Scott as a priority.

Hard to say, he’s such an emotionally stunted narcissist that anything is possible with him. More likely his ego can’t cope when he gets the slightest bit of pushback and has a huge tanty.

I think he's trying to come across as being virtuous to impress Bec re.. he tried the woke high moral standards act.. didn't work.. now he's threatening to leave.. to gain her attention yet again.. poor Melis.. nice lady.. being used as a scapegoat.. this John Aiken bloke needs to be replaced by Shapiro re.. he'll put the Gonz in his place.. but these virtuous types even after losing the argument.. will always come back for more.. why.. cause they're virtuous re.

The Gonz is a great re.

Speaking of emotionally stunted, any initiative to create a celebrity MAFS needs to recruit Chris Scott as a priority.

Chris Scott isn't stunted. He has enormous emotional range.

Chris Scott looking constipatedthoughtful

c scot 2.jpg

Chris Scott looking enraptured

c scott 1.jpg

Chris Scott looking passionate

c scott 3.jpg

Chris Scott looking vulnerable in an entirely metrosexual way

c scott 4.jpg

Chris Scott looking aroused....actually, nah, I think that might be constipated too. Or both.

c scott 5.jpg

This is a man with an emotional range Gerard Butler would find confronting. Who could forget his King Lear? His Willy Loman? His random petulant manchild? This is a man with a map of the world on his face, and its a map leading to a pretty ******* peevish place I can tell you.

MAFS is so Got Up.

Fake as the Day is Long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fear for Good Horse when he sees this. It is so choc full of unintended pony double entendre that he may well expire.

"the best equine oleomargarine spread you'll ever taste" is a bold claim indeed.

Edit: the internet disappointingly tells me it was intended "japery". Kind of disappointing. It was only less than 10 years ago that the oleo processing plant in Port Melbourne closed down.

I fear for Good Horse when he sees this. It is so choc full of unintended pony double entendre that he may well expire.

"the best equine oleomargarine spread you'll ever taste" is a bold claim indeed.

Edit: the internet disappointingly tells me it was intended "japery". Kind of disappointing. It was only less than 10 years ago that the oleo processing plant in Port Melbourne closed down.

I fear you are being overly generous. This does not seem like "unintended" pony double entendre. More like single entendre.

I am afraid I cannot accept such japery on multiple accounts.

First, the mere mention of "The Goodness of Ponies". The suggestion that such a thing could exist is an outrage. As everyone knows, ponies are all unspeakable corruption. Like Carlton but worse. You might as well invite people to savour goodness by licking the bogs at Princes Park clean. Or James Hird.

But worse, far worse, if you read it is clear that the raw material was thoroughbred colts and foals. Horses. Not ponies. This abomination conflates good, pure, noble horses with the degraded ponies, as if the two are equivalent. For shame. That's something even Carlton wouldn't do.

I am triggered I can tell you now. There will be consequences. You have been warned.

Was shocked to see fuel had skyrocketed to 169.9 when I drove past last night then I remembered it was Easter this weekend.

Nothing surer than a price rise before a long weekend.

Was shocked to see fuel had skyrocketed to 169.9 when I drove past last night then I remembered it was Easter this weekend.

Managed to get close to a full tank at $1.19 per ltr so I avoided getting hit hard at the *en bowser.. mowzer yowzer.. that's like a *en $25 saving or whatever.. might get a souv *en deluxe with the savings mate.. *en forget about it mate.

Am I a *en great or what re.

Last edited:

It's nothing to do with Easter. It's purely coincidental. The fuel companies told us so.

Chris Scott isn't stunted. He has enormous emotional range.

Chris Scott looking constipatedthoughtful

View attachment 1089172

Chris Scott looking enraptured

View attachment 1089175

Chris Scott looking passionate

View attachment 1089176

Chris Scott looking vulnerable in an entirely metrosexual way

View attachment 1089182

Chris Scott looking aroused....actually, nah, I think that might be constipated too. Or both.

View attachment 1089186

This is a man with an emotional range Gerard Butler would find confronting. Who could forget his King Lear? His Willy Loman? His random petulant manchild? This is a man with a map of the world on his face, and its a map leading to a pretty ******* peevish place I can tell you.
definitely see Chris Scott as more of a Travis Bickle type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back