Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone else find ScoMo's sucking up to the royal family stomach churning? Call me cynical, but I reckon he did a metaphorical high five when he heard about Phillip's death. Something - anything - to take the attention however briefly off him and his inept and out of touch government.

Does anyone else find ScoMo's sucking up to the royal family stomach churning? Call me cynical, but I reckon he did a metaphorical high five when he heard about Phillip's death. Something - anything - to take the attention however briefly off him and his inept and out of touch government.

Would not Shock Me and I bet the Liberal Propanda Machine was thinking the Same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
In defence of ScoMo, could you imagine what would have happened if Tony was still in charge?
Reckon we’d have three days of official mourning!

I caught a bit of prof Kelly’s presser yesterday, I felt sorry for the guy. The night before scomo puts out Facebook post scrapping all vaccine targets and sends Kelly out to answer questions, it was clear from his answers he wasn’t briefed by the government, talk about being thrown to the wolves.

Coalition don't have a Clue anyway

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well, GG won’t be happy.

But then....

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well, GG won’t be happy.

But then....
I must confess to be utterly frustrated by the overly nannified approach of the Australian governments to absolutely everything related to covid 19. Without the ability to travel beyond this country's borders, life loses much of its appeal for me. Returning Australians can't even get home let alone the overseas' students who could inject much needed funds into our education system and life into our cities through apartment rentals. However, I imagine that leaving this country will still be possible - but getting back in will be fraught with difficulty.

Australia still has only given a first vaccine to less than 5% of the population, while the USA has vaccinated 54% of their population and the European union 22%. The Federal government is rightly copping the blame for the incredibly slow rollout, but I imagine the same overly cautious, bureaucracy and regulation riddled approach would have occurred no matter which party was in charge. It's pathetic.

I must confess to be utterly frustrated by the overly nannified approach of the Australian governments to absolutely everything related to covid 19. Without the ability to travel beyond this country's borders, life loses much of its appeal for me. Returning Australians can't even get home let alone the overseas' students who could inject much needed funds into our education system and life into our cities through apartment rentals. However, I imagine that leaving this country will still be possible - but getting back in will be fraught with difficulty.

Australia still has only given a first vaccine to less than 5% of the population, while the USA has vaccinated 54% of their population and the European union 22%. The Federal government is rightly copping the blame for the incredibly slow rollout, but I imagine the same overly cautious, bureaucracy and regulation riddled approach would have occurred no matter which party was in charge. It's pathetic.

Watching the Australian Government has become like watching an episode of Doomsday Preppers, but with less prepping.

Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Watching the Australian Government has become like watching an episode of Doomsday Preppers, but with less prepping.
Doomsday might not be far away. Yesterday I received an order from my wife (delivered via daughter) regarding a birthday present, more accurately a directive to purchase a handbag. Good Horse will be shocked to learn of the brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back