Play in a simulated football league - find great movies and TV shows - play Werewolf - play video games (try our Minecraft server) - argue about politics - listen to music - keep up with science news - play board games - just gasbag - discuss true crime - and so much more.
I agree that the initial push for this was too loud to be appropriate Kap. We've pissed the CCP off and this will bite us on the arse financially."China will have to change their tactics" yea
.. Dont be so confident about that.
We can do the morally right thing without being the global face of it, which scomo has chosen to do an risked hundreds of thousands of aussie jobs.
Also Wtf will this investigation achieve?
Like most days, it appears about 50% of cases are linked to the meatworks.The other question to ask is how many of the 10 were uncovered as the result of testing. Unfortunately I don't know the answer.
Take red meat out of the fridge for a few hours before grilling, you want it to be room temp before you place it over the fire.How do you season your meat in preparation?
I post all cooking under my TKiL pseudonymLightning Cup May 2020
Would like to see posters of the ilk of the AD the MG the Walt the Ot and the Nid put their money where there mouths are and get involved in...
I've spoken to you in private a number of time about sharing this info... - guess you won't be posting much today as you'll be busy preparing the fish pie (Jamie Oliver version)
'Drive-in cinemas' with 20 people limits! How many of them still exist (Dromana?) and why only 20 people? That could be a limit of just 5 cars in a large outdoor space!Victorians will be allowed to have up to 20 people in their homes from June 1, and overnight stays at tourist accommodation will be allowed, Premier Daniel Andrews announces.www.abc.net.au
Groups of up to 20 from June the 1st, funerals is where the real action happens these days!
Here's what changes on June 1
- Up to 20 people allowed in people's homes, including primary residents
- Up to 20 people at outdoor gatherings
- Overnight stays allowed at private residences, accommodation, campgrounds and caravan parks
- Up to 20 people allowed at weddings, plus the celebrant and couple
- Up to 50 people allowed at funerals, plus those running the ceremony
- Up to 20 people allowed at other religious ceremonies, plus those needed to run them
- Libraries, youth centres and other community spaces to open, with no more than 20 people in a single area
- Galleries, museums, drive-in cinemas, zoos, outdoor amusement parks and historic sites can reopen, with 20-patron limits
- Swimming pools to reopen with limits of 20 people
- Community sports allowed with up to 20 people in undivided spaces, provided physical-distancing is observed
- Beauticians, nail salons, spas, tattoo parlours can open with up to 20 customers per space
- Auctions and open for inspections allowed with up to 20 people
- Non-food and drink market stalls allowed to open
Can't see many people visiting cinemas, even when they are allowed to reopen. The drive-in cinema limit is just silly.'Drive-in cinemas' with 20 people limits! How many of them still exist (Dromana?) and why only 20 people? That could be a limit of just 5 cars in a large outdoor space!
I know several people who have been using airbnb accommodation for weeks without problem. I am surprised they have been able to book accommodation through the airbnb given that they were actually meant to be in lockdown.