Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And nowadays they make kids get off roof racks when you want to drive

F*cking nanny state
Back in the 70's I'd let a few sit up on the roof rack on the dirt road leading to the school's campsite. My mate used to pack a bunch of them in the back of his Bedford van to take them to Frankston pier for his Friday afternoon general activities program. They'd spend an hour or two jumping off the pier disturbing the students who did fishing with some straight teacher as their activity. Can't recall what name my mate's activity went under - obviously something nebulous and all encompassing. I actually ran table tennis with 4 tables so at least didn't have to worry about kids jumping on to each other and drowning.

Now there are all sorts of regulations and requirements that prevent anything spontaneous or risky occurring. Something's been lost along the way but I guess it's just natural progression of society. As a parent, I imagine I would be happier knowing there's no chance my child is going to be riding on top of a 22 seater bus or jumping off the end of Frankston pier!

i) seafood pie pre mash on top ii) mash added (might be some lumps there)

View attachment 880567

bit late in the oven - so the sophisticated among you will be pleased to know will be dining after 6.00 pm AEST
At the only entrants, the Gimp's lightning comp will surely be between you and jathanas! No way he can enter anything as he is racing between Mt Martha and Sth Yarra to watch The Voice. 'Lots of Different Fishes Pie' surely involves the most work.

Back in the 70's I'd let a few sit up on the roof rack on the dirt road leading to the school's campsite...

The highlight of our grade 6 school camp was the driving of a student teacher

He had a station wagon that he did circle work in, all the better for the muddy conditions

He was a responsible young man: only 4 kids at a time so each had a seatbelt

View attachment 880567

bit late in the oven - so the sophisticated among you will be pleased to know will be dining after 6.00 pm AEST
Looks like a sea shepherd's pie to me.

View attachment 880567

Because I hate being outdone:
Jamie Oliver Pork Belly in the oven last night:
475639C2-CBB1-4683-84C4-68577FAE0E76.jpeg
And the pie made from leftovers right now: B14A2DC9-1260-45DF-9511-C58A3F9B5D49.jpeg
Sorry for the second phot being sideways for some reason..

At the only entrants, the Gimp's lightning comp will surely be between you and jathanas! No way he can enter anything as he is racing between Mt Martha and Sth Yarra to watch The Voice. 'Lots of Different Fishes Pie' surely involves the most work.
Jathanas isn't eligible, he's in premier league.
TKiL has consistently been snubbed. So he's not a participant either. The guy can't even organise lightning premiership.

I'm making something sensational, but refusing to submit it, because the pricks gone and put me in the provo league. My second bottle of red has begun to ease the pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with this 'Voice' s**t re?

My family and friends have been pushing me to go and audition on the 'Voice'. I've definitely got star quality but I'm not looking for stardom and stuff like that re.

I do enjoy watching the show though cause I know I'm better than most of em on there and that re.. so I find it amusing.

Because I hate being outdone:
Jamie Oliver Pork Belly in the oven last night:
View attachment 880577
And the pie made from leftovers right now:View attachment 880578
Sorry for the second phot being sideways for some reason..

I haven't chatted to you for 4 1/2 yrs now.. but that effort does warrant a spot in div 1 if you're interested.

TKiL has consistently been snubbed. So he's not a participant either. The guy can't even organise lightning premiership.

I'm making something sensational, but refusing to submit it, because the pricks gone and put me in the provo league. My second bottle of red has begun to ease the pain.

Lack of prawns and your pasta what was going on with that re.. was there a hole at the bottom of your dish.. looked like it was being sucked in by a black hole or some s**t like that.. and your previous effort.. I dunno what that was and that re.. mates or no mates re.. gonna stay impartial and that re.. there's nothing wrong with the prov league at all re.. some of the greats have been cut before they became great..

Prove me wrong.

GL re.

Lack of prawns and your pasta what was going on with that re.. was there a hole at the bottom of your dish.. looked like it was being sucked in by a black hole or some s**t like that.. and your previous effort.. I dunno what that was and that re.. mates or no mates re.. gonna stay impartial and that re.. there's nothing wrong with the prov league at all re.. some of the greats have been cut before they became great..

Prove me wrong.

GL re.
Damn my prawn tight arsery.

Prove me wrong.

GL re.
Provo league based depression got the better of me:

Chinese knock off sunblest with peanut butter and Sri racha sauce.

Attachments

• IMG_20200524_165357.jpg
    IMG_20200524_165357.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 32

I am with you sr36

jathanas being in the Premier League is a disgrace.

A Danish “white cheese” isn’t Feta.......nor an Australian one or a Bulgarian one.

Greeks make Feta.......full stop.

The Gimp and Jathanas probably think Australian “Parmesan” can be used on Pasta.........it can’t by the way “real” cooks use Grana Padano.

That’s it I have f kn had it re........

Rant Over

Sunday Hugs 🤗

P.S By the way Gimp Despina is a better singer than you on the Voice.

True - TKiL didn’t harm any whales
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I am with you sr36

jathanas being in the Premier League is a disgrace.

A Danish “white cheese” isn’t Feta.......nor an Australian one or a Bulgarian one.

Greeks make Feta.......full stop.

The Gimp and Jathanas probably think Australian “Parmesan” can be used on Pasta.........it can’t by the way “real” cooks use Grana Padano.

That’s it I have f kn had it re........

Rant Over

Sunday Hugs 🤗

P.S By the way Gimp Despina is a better singer than you on the Voice.

Have been close so many times to posting my rendition of the Collingwood theme song using my bouzouki.. forget it now re. You've just spoilt it for everyone.

Billie Eilish - End of the World.

Now that's a ******* track re.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back