Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy for Victoria to declare independence from Australia. We don’t need them.

Ha! I bet you'd be stoked mate. :) Maybe the western suburbs can become a sovereign state, like the Vatican?

"China will have to change their tactics" yea
.. Dont be so confident about that.

We can do the morally right thing without being the global face of it, which scomo has chosen to do an risked hundreds of thousands of aussie jobs.

Also Wtf will this investigation achieve?

I agree that the initial push for this was too loud to be appropriate Kap. We've pissed the CCP off and this will bite us on the arse financially.

The govt subsequently played their cards right by latching into the EU proposal and strengthening it instead of working through a bullhorn.

The investigation won't happen any time soon but the outcome remains to be seen. If done under the WHO's watchful eye you have to wonder if much will be achieved but the people that act under the WHO banner during these investigations are independent, so it might lead somewhere.

I think the world is at a point where this is no longer just about worrying about the economic cost of China's disapproval. They need to become better world citizens.

"...Australia has banded with the United Kingdom and Canada in describing China's plan to impose a strict national security law on Hong Kong as deeply concerning and undermining the city's autonomy...."

Back on topic, my Wagyu photo essay (vegans look away!):

View attachment 880110

View attachment 880112

View attachment 880113

giphy.gif

Don't judge me!!

The other question to ask is how many of the 10 were uncovered as the result of testing. Unfortunately I don't know the answer.
Like most days, it appears about 50% of cases are linked to the meatworks.
Testing is insane in this state. My nearest “big” town, where I actually work, has been testing at the two major shopping centres, Bunnings (no free sausage) and even the Showgrounds.
Its hard to drive around and not see a testing centre.

Lightning Cup May 2020

Open to Div 1.. Prov League and anyone who wants to impress me enough to gain a spot in div 1 for the 2021 season. 4 spots available.

Div 1 - The Mac VP Neilk M5
Prov - Sr

Would like to see posters of the ilk of the AD the MG the Walt the Ot and the Nid put their money where there mouths are and get involved in it and all of that s**t and that re.

Entries for today's Lightning Cup close at 7pm EST.. I wanna watch the 'Voice' mate.

Results will be posted post 'Voice'.

Cheers guys.. and GL.

Airwog.
2020 Coll BF Cooking Champion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget the Agean.

We have family on both sides. Kos (Aegean) and Lefkas (Ionian). We stay in Lefkas but I'd be just as happy in Crete.

How do you season your meat in preparation?

Take red meat out of the fridge for a few hours before grilling, you want it to be room temp before you place it over the fire.

I use only good salt, pepper, and home grown oregano for a fatty meat like wagyu.

If I'm grilling a lean meat (chicken breast etc) I'll baste with a mix of olive oil, butter, lemon, & oregano.

Lightning Cup May 2020

Would like to see posters of the ilk of the AD the MG the Walt the Ot and the Nid put their money where there mouths are and get involved in...

I post all cooking under my TKiL pseudonym

P.S. have an image of you watching Voice while you manscape, like to think you have a strong start-of-week game

Last edited:

PS have an image of you watching Voice while you manscape, like to think you have a strong start-of-week game

When Greeks manscape:

1590275205809.png

P.S. have an image of you watching Voice while you manscape, like to think you have a strong start-of-week game
I've spoken to you in private a number of time about sharing this info... - guess you won't be posting much today as you'll be busy preparing the fish pie (Jamie Oliver version)

Groups of up to 20 from June the 1st, funerals is where the real action happens these days!

Here's what changes on June 1
  • Up to 20 people allowed in people's homes, including primary residents
  • Up to 20 people at outdoor gatherings
  • Overnight stays allowed at private residences, accommodation, campgrounds and caravan parks
  • Up to 20 people allowed at weddings, plus the celebrant and couple
  • Up to 50 people allowed at funerals, plus those running the ceremony
  • Up to 20 people allowed at other religious ceremonies, plus those needed to run them
  • Libraries, youth centres and other community spaces to open, with no more than 20 people in a single area
  • Galleries, museums, drive-in cinemas, zoos, outdoor amusement parks and historic sites can reopen, with 20-patron limits
  • Swimming pools to reopen with limits of 20 people
  • Community sports allowed with up to 20 people in undivided spaces, provided physical-distancing is observed
  • Beauticians, nail salons, spas, tattoo parlours can open with up to 20 customers per space
  • Auctions and open for inspections allowed with up to 20 people
  • Non-food and drink market stalls allowed to open

Groups of up to 20 from June the 1st, funerals is where the real action happens these days!

Here's what changes on June 1
  • Up to 20 people allowed in people's homes, including primary residents
  • Up to 20 people at outdoor gatherings
  • Overnight stays allowed at private residences, accommodation, campgrounds and caravan parks
  • Up to 20 people allowed at weddings, plus the celebrant and couple
  • Up to 50 people allowed at funerals, plus those running the ceremony
  • Up to 20 people allowed at other religious ceremonies, plus those needed to run them
  • Libraries, youth centres and other community spaces to open, with no more than 20 people in a single area
  • Galleries, museums, drive-in cinemas, zoos, outdoor amusement parks and historic sites can reopen, with 20-patron limits
  • Swimming pools to reopen with limits of 20 people
  • Community sports allowed with up to 20 people in undivided spaces, provided physical-distancing is observed
  • Beauticians, nail salons, spas, tattoo parlours can open with up to 20 customers per space
  • Auctions and open for inspections allowed with up to 20 people
  • Non-food and drink market stalls allowed to open
'Drive-in cinemas' with 20 people limits! How many of them still exist (Dromana?) and why only 20 people? That could be a limit of just 5 cars in a large outdoor space!

I know several people who have been using airbnb accommodation for weeks without problem. I am surprised they have been able to book accommodation through the airbnb given that they were actually meant to be in lockdown.

'Drive-in cinemas' with 20 people limits! How many of them still exist (Dromana?) and why only 20 people? That could be a limit of just 5 cars in a large outdoor space!

I know several people who have been using airbnb accommodation for weeks without problem. I am surprised they have been able to book accommodation through the airbnb given that they were actually meant to be in lockdown.

Can't see many people visiting cinemas, even when they are allowed to reopen. The drive-in cinema limit is just silly.

One in Coburg and Dandenong. But yeah very stage that only 20 people can go in. Would they even bother to open back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back