Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've managed to get everyone to wanna watch it now re..

Go for it Gimp, what else is there to do?

You might also pick up some helpful tips if you're thinking of opening a private zoo, for your next challenge.:eek:

You might also pick up some helpful tips if you're thinking of opening a private zoo, for your next challenge.:eek:

Listen to the iliad on audio for 6 1/2 hrs without a break.. if you can get through that without losing your mind.. you can accomplish anything.

Naked hot guys everywhere, Lucy Lawless being sexy, naked, and campy by turns, rampant homo, hetero, and bisexual eroticism everywhere, and John Hannah saying "Jupiter's utensil" with commitment and feeling often, this is the most beautiful carcrash. Its like someone invaded my dreams and turned it into a Netflix series, badly, but with feeling. I cannot look away.

Maybe you arent their audience Gimp. Let go of your inhibitions, embrace the flesh, the weirdly antique yet simultaneously anachronistic dialogue, the gratuitous buttocks, and the bad CGI, and just enjoy. Or, smoke a mammoth blunt, and then enjoy. Either way, your brain will thank you.

Nos morituri te salutamus.

Agree on Narcos, Spartacus is so bad it's good (if that even makes sense).

The F1 series on NetFlix was frikkin awesome. I watched both seasons in a couple of days.

Another fun activity I engage is to go for walks and watch my favorite animals (while we're still allowed).

1585518427575.png

Tell me more about the male gay bigamy? For research purposes only.

And can you confirm if any of the exploited animals were horses?

Well, there is a wedding ceremony where three blokes get married to each other. At the same time. Wearing sort of crimson coloured shirts. Lovely. Although the marriage celebrant looks a bit confused.

Horses? I can’t recall a lot of horses. Tigers yes. Horses not so much. Except for one of the country music videos in which our hero (FYI his name is Joe Exotic) stars as a cowboy. Pretty sure there is a horse or two in that scene.

Last edited:

Keeping social distancing for Tigers and Lions as a rule is well kept.
only need to be told once.

I don't have Netflix, but Ozark is a Netflix series i like.
Ozark the third season is there best season.

Just loved it.

And Tom Pelphrey who plays Wendy’s brother Ben could easily play Ben Cousins if they ever did a show / movie on him.

2FBDF732-3697-4C97-ABF5-3DDAF17240A9.jpeg

My rate was on outcome only.

Recovered or deceased

I'm not trying to be alarmist and when this is all done, i think the death rate will sit well under 5%. But it is a snapshot into how dire it is in Italy
The oldies are really copping it in Italy. Blue are males and red females.
91148989_1622632064551574_1917198092977831936_n.jpg

BTW, for anyone who hasn't seen Tiger King on Netflix, here is a synopsis.

Its a real life doco which follows a guy around who has a private zoo, of mainly tigers and big cats. It has:

mullets
guns
glittering outfits
very bad country music
explosives
more guns
male gay bigamy
venomous snakes
attempted murder
vile exploitation of animals
vile exploitation of zoo workers, most of whom are ex-cons

And all of this by the end of episode two.

Its complete and utter trash!!

You must have closed you eyes. Episode 2 also had heterosexual polygamy as well as likely cases of historical statutory rape.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW, for anyone who hasn't seen Tiger King on Netflix, here is a synopsis.

Its a real life doco which follows a guy around who has a private zoo, of mainly tigers and big cats. It has:

mullets
guns
glittering outfits
very bad country music
explosives
more guns
male gay bigamy
venomous snakes
attempted murder
vile exploitation of animals
vile exploitation of zoo workers, most of whom are ex-cons

And all of this by the end of episode two.

Its complete and utter trash!!
think you're overstating it - the country music isn't that bad.

You must have closed you eyes. Episode 2 also had heterosexual polygamy as well as likely cases of historical statutory rape.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know, the other guy running the cult/harem/zoo.

In case anyone missed it,

we are still unbeaten this year.

so far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back