Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozark the third season is there best season.

Just loved it.

And Tom Pelphrey who plays Wendy’s brother Ben could easily play Ben Cousins if they ever did a show / movie on him.

View attachment 849239

I've been looking forward to Series 3, but my neighbour told me he watched a few episodes and gave up. That's disappointing to hear. I'll give it a go though.
The Capture has spoiled me!

I've been looking forward to Series 3, but my neighbour told me he watched a few episodes and gave up. That's disappointing to hear. I'll give it a go though.
The Capture has spoiled me!
Apples, I could not stop watching Ozark.
for me, by far the best season.

Laura Linney Wendy Byrde super star,
the lawyer lady, star
Ruth Langmore, Ms Garner, absolute clinic

they and others, fantastic

Up early doing body weight only calisthenics in front of my mirror.. my home gym is quite vast.. so gotta figure out where everything is and that re..

Had a conversation with the OT via pm.. made a great suggestion.. get together every morning for some yoga and meditation.. if anyone else is interested PM the OT.. I was like yeah that s**t would be great I reckon and that re.. get into a good routine to start off the day.. instead of rolling out of bed and that re..
It's funny you said "rolling out of bed"
I kid you not, I got out of bed this morning and collapsed to the floor with back pain.
Despite being on the floor next to the bed I couldn't even get back onto the bed for 20 mins.
I finally got on my feet, took about 30 mins. Am walking very gingerly and have a pain in my spine that is horrid.
No idea what happened.

So no Yoga this morning mate, gonna have to take a rain check.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kid you not, I got out of bed this morning and collapsed to the floor with back pain.
Despite being on the floor next to the bed I couldn't even get back onto the bed for 20 mins.
I finally got on my feet, took about 30 mins. Am walking very gingerly and have a pain in my spine that is horrid.
No idea what happened.

I can never tell when you're lying or not. Agh re Ot re.

Have you watched the Ottoman Empire on Netflix? Watched a bit of that 2. Production is shite yet again. Rise of an Empire.. another malakia.

No idea what happened.

I feel your pain. I've been there a few times. I used to get that at least once a year. Was misdiagnosed a heap of times. Turns out it was a disc that kept popping out and then going back in. One day it just herniated and got stuck out and then I was like that for a week.

Haven't had any issues for 3 years, but I've had to alter the way I do a heap of things and do lots of strengthening exercises.

Good luck Otto. I hop your's is a simpler fix.

No idea what happened.

You are serious.. pinched nerve or what. Do you feel as though you've improved throughout the day or what.. or has it remained constant?

No idea what happened.

Feel for you Ot.

as long as no dry cough...

too soon?

I’ll see myself out...

Where the f do they find these actors from.. seriously. They should pluck Alf from Home and Away for some of em.. absolute shite.
Legendary actor!

DecimalWeepyAdeliepenguin-small.gif

GregariousRashArkshell-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

And my fav....

TangibleFrailFirefly-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back