Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be looking at better preparedness due to having been touched by SARS.

I'd also suggest that the west has been really arrogant and refused to look at what Asian have done and were doing. It was only once Italy introduced extreme measures that other western countries began to consider them. They'll copy their western counterparts, but not Asian ones.
[/QU

Alan Jones was telling his faithful that it was all a bit of fluff and bubble. I dont think asian radio entertainers/salesmen take that approach. It's hard for western leaders to do things that upset the hand that feeds them. Maybe Rupert Murdoch told the PM to sit on his hands

i heard on the grapevine that, by the end of the week, the PM will be asking aussies to pray
Why is he waiting till the end of the week!!!
It's scientifically proven that prayer solves everything, so why the wait?

Actually come to think of it I prayed for a long time for a bigger.......well, you know what....and those prayers were never answered.
Maybe the science is wrong.

well i'm talking more about the chinese stamping on ethnic minorities than authorities imposing on the rights of yobbos.

After we clear up this virus we really need to have a good old fashioned war to thin out the youngsters.
First we are having a good old fashioned virus to thin out all old farts;) That will leave no one to start the war.

well i'm talking more about the chinese stamping on ethnic minorities than authorities imposing on the rights of yobbos.
After we clear up this virus we really need to have a good old fashioned war to thin out the youngsters.
agree - that's a disgrace and the West has turned a blind eye because we didn't want to upset a key market ...

PS - my original post in this series of exchanges was referring to (didn't mention by name though) democracies like Singapore, Taiwan, Japan.. not communist China

Today with increases announced in Victoria, I think I am finally taking it more seriously. I have not hoarded up on anything and have been going shopping to buy goods as needed, still self isolating but possibly going to the shops more than I should.

People, take note and stay safe.

Why is he waiting till the end of the week!!!
It's scientifically proven that prayer solves everything, so why the wait?

Actually come to think of it I prayed for a long time for a bigger.......well, you know what....and those prayers were never answered.
Maybe the science is wrong.

the various gods dont seem to respond to pleas for larger penises. I think a study was done in salt lake city a few years back but you have to be suspicious about any science. anyway tue study concluded that you had a chance of a larger penis if you donated money to the mormons.

this is like a real life version of the tv show the weakest link. there was a guy who walked into a nsw police station and coughed on a cop .....as a prank. we are relying on people like this to save millions of lives. There is an inevitability about all of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today with increases announced in Victoria, I think I am finally taking it more seriously. I have not hoarded up on anything and have been going shopping to buy goods as needed, still self isolating but possibly going to the shops more than I should.

People, take note and stay safe.

That is the Hard Thing. People still need to buy Food and Medicine and People say we need a Total Lock Down but to do that is Impossible

Italy

8326 recovered

6820 deaths

Total amount 15 k

Death rate on outcome 40 % +

50 k are listed as mild but severe symptoms occur at around day 4/5

Yet i'm seeing the line that its a media over reaction
Turkey has 44 deaths and no one recovered.

That is the Hard Thing. People still need to buy Food and Medicine and People say we need a Total Lock Down but to do that is Impossible
Dave, you can still buy food, go to the Chemist and or the Doctors.

Even if you can't get out to do those things I am confident they will find ways around it.

I was more referring about not doing one good shop but going out for little things.

The actual numbers who have it are totally false. Its the number who have been tested that is recorded. So many who have it are not recorded. As for the death tolls, that would be accurate. I think the actual death toll will be about less than 1 percent of those who have it and in the countries with better health care less, but even .5 percent of 15 million is a lot of people, plus who knows if it mutates into something worse. Until there is a vaccine we need to take all precautions

Turkey has 44 deaths and no one recovered.
Turkey only started getting it's first cases 10 days or so ago. My understanding is that recovery takes 2-4 weeks so probably won't see many recovered for a few more days.

or they may be doing this

Some countries aren't reporting the people who recover

But I have not heard of any such policy in Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back