Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Legendary actor!

DecimalWeepyAdeliepenguin-small.gif

GregariousRashArkshell-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

And my fav....

TangibleFrailFirefly-small.gif

He is a funny bastard and a legend.. but seriously he is a kreas of an actor..

Did he go to rip his belt off in that last clip.. absolute pisser.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Legendary actor!

DecimalWeepyAdeliepenguin-small.gif

GregariousRashArkshell-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

And my fav....

TangibleFrailFirefly-small.gif
Did you know “Alf” was in prisoner.

actually ray Meagher was in Prisoner tgrid e, with this role his main one in the show.

he also played an army guy that wanted to take down Jim Fletcher.

and then the third role. There are all Sorts of series where actors have cameos of different characters.

eg Columbo did it, Hogan’s heroes.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
FMD, you thought I was serious?

I thought you knew me better than that.:(

You know those hacks that have stood the test of time.. they receive legend status.. simply because of longevity.. he's one of those dhs. Next in line is Stefen Dennis.. that's a kreas job kai miso right there re.

Last edited:

actually ray Meagher was in Prisoner twice, with this role his main one in the show.

I used to watch “The Prisoner”. It starred Patrick McGoohan from “Danger Man”.

actually ray Maher was in Prisoner twice, with this role his main one in the show.

I did actually but I can't find the classic Gif of him using a "truncheon".

Someone from SC board help me!

Hai_Newman Keg on legs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I used to watch “The Prisoner”. It starred Patrick McGoohan from “Danger Man”.
And Patrick McGoohan I believe had the Equal most guest stars (4 with Robert Culp for sure, Maybe there was another but those two def share the record) as the murderer in Columbo.

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just saw Scott Pendlebury in a news item on Channel 9. Apparently Scott is supporting a Best of 3 Grand Final Series if the season resumes.
Scott, Scott, Scott! Sadly, you should know what long suffering Collingwood supporters already know; we'd still lose.
Apples apples apples.

yes you’re right.

BUT!!!!!

we would certainly win GF 1 then in some bizarre circumstances lose the next two GFs.

Apples apples apples.

yes you’re right.

BUT!!!!!

we would certainly win GF 1 then in some bizarre circumstances lose the next two GFs.
If Collingwood went 1 up in a best of 3 Grand Final series, would it be wrong to release 500 cases of coronavirus in order to have the last 2 matches cancelled and us declared the Premiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back