Science/Environment Covid-19 Treatments

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested to know if anyone is using daily Vit D, K, Zinc, and what dosages? And where they got the advice?

I got an email from Robert Malone saying that he asked a close colleague who was visiting Uttar Pradesh to find some evidence of the care packages which have been claimed to be effective in killing Covid-19 in the region. This is what his friend provided.

View attachment 1311963

I'd suspect that Vitamins are very important for improving the immune system of people who had vitamin deficiencies.

I suspect that's a bit of hit and hope with the vitamin deficiencies. Possibly with Ivermectin and Doxycycline too. But how many times have we heard that we are in an emergency situation so normal proof of efficacy can be bypassed?

All of the components of the Uttar Pradesh packs are cheap and have been shown to have a long safety record. It was totally appropriate to distribute these packs in areas where vaccines were not available.

What we don't hear much about is the treatment that Australian hospitals are using for sever cases.
Otherwise it seems that if you have Covid and ring a doctor, they tell you to take the same sort of crap you take for the flu. (Pain killers ).

with Pericarditis too

What did Ollie Wines say about his heart condition.
It doesn't seem nearly as bad as Dylan Roberton's.
I recall Lenny Hayes had to have a procedure , but went back to playing footy.
Wait.....those last two were before covid so they can't have been real.

Now i want you to think hard.....

Anderson explained that he had been recovering on medication for an extended period of time, causing him to stay away from the game in order to help the recovery process.

“As many of you are unaware why I was away from footy I was diagnosed with pericarditis which is inflammation around the heart,” Anderson wrote in a post to Instagram.

The midfielder also missed the AFL’s original deadline for players to be double vaccinated, meaning he was only able to rejoin his team in late February.

So he hadn't been double vaccinated prior to his heart condition. When was he first vaccinated? You don't know do you? You are making up stupid gossip about people and things you don't know anything about.
I'd put it to you that his doctors may have wanted to get his heart condition sorted PRIOR to him getting vaccinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back