News COVID Coverup

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

(if already posted elsewhere, then delete, I don't check all posts forensically)

(if already posted elsewhere, then delete, I don't check all posts forensically)

Nothing to see here yet a trip to a day spa and a 3am kebab puts the whole competition at risk!

Imagine if the situation was different and some of our players had of visited a homeless shelter during quarantine. It would have resulted in a loss of points, draft picks and a public flogging. Bloody hypocrites. Well done Dylan

I see where Grimes is coming from given what happened with Brooke Cotchin and the media (it sends mixed messages). However, I kinda think that either he or the one writing the article could have worded it better because it makes it sound like Grimes is being insensitive towards the homeless.

I’m sure that he didn’t mean it that way and that he was more talking about them being there breaching COVID-19 protocols, but I think that wording it better saves hassle later on. I already saw a comment on Twitter about it so it will be interesting to see what happens from here.

Headlines make it seem like our fault, when it actually looks like the leagues fault.

Of course because most the articles on it are paywalled I expect social media to be on fire.
Agreed. When I first saw the headlines, I thought that Jack Riewoldt was talking about a Richmond COVID-19 breach that slipped under the radar. Let’s just say that I was confused why he’d ever talk about this publicly given our history with COVID breaches.

the video should be TGFF 17/12/2020

the video should be TGFF 17/12/2020
Think Dammo has taken the video down as it's no longer available.

he said that on thats good for footy like 2 month ago lol

journo trying to make up a story months later what a utensil

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the full length video when posted here a few weeks ago and it was great see Jack and Dylan enjoy themselves and take the piss about a whole bunch of things.

Absolute shithouse media work with the twisted headline and play on the actual tone that it was actually spoken with.
Tbh I shouldn’t expect anymore from the media trying to sensationalise something and have some click bait.

Nothing to see here yet a trip to a day spa and a 3am kebab puts the whole competition at risk!

Imagine if the situation was different and some of our players had of visited a homeless shelter during quarantine. It would have resulted in a loss of points, draft picks and a public flogging. Bloody hypocrites. Well done Dylan

I'm pretty sure Houli did go to a school or charity thing a few of the cretins on the main board wanted him fined/suspended for it

Bunch of hypocrites well offcourse they won't admit it and deny it proof in the pudding players spoke beautiful back hander from us fully deserved.Fine everybody for minor offences yet they put our whole playing roster and staff at risk work that out clowns.Noticed didn't make it on the main board yet.

Bunch of hypocrites well offcourse they won't admit it and deny it proof in the pudding players spoke beautiful back hander from us fully deserved.Fine everybody for minor offences yet they put our whole playing roster and staff at risk work that out clowns.Noticed didn't make it on the main board yet.
If it hits the main board it will be Richmond breaches again, strip them of the flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back