Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That basically looks like us on Saturday afternoon.
Like Degoey, the sheep is stationary with arms raised appealing for a free kick, but unlike Degoey, the poor sheep was harshly treated and deserving of a free kick.

Last edited:
Like Degoey, the sheep is stationary with arms raised appealing for a free kick, but unlike Degoey, the poor sheep was harshly treated and deserving of a free kick.

But are they both equally cooked?

But are they both equally cooked?

JDG will be alright. He just misunderstood a conversation with Bucks.

Bucks told him "We know you've had your share of off field scandals, but we think you can be like Warney and overcome them and be a star anyway. We want you to be like Warney." So Jordy went away, hellbent on being like Warney. He studied all the tapes and started mimicking him. He's now got the appeal and standing around at first slip down pat. Next week he may unveil the flipper.

Last edited:

Lots of cases. Everything is currently open. Another lockdown of sorts is probably coming. But they're no longer doing really proper lockdowns as the hand to mouth small cash businesses can't handle it.

Numbers aren't as high as they were late last year, but I think it's more in the general community than previously and not as confined to factories and detention centres.

On the positive, the death rate is still very low relatively.
You have the South African variant there, don't you? The Thais are worried that it will cross the border.

You have the South African variant there, don't you? The Thais are worried that it will cross the border.
I don't know. The press here hasn't been talking strains.

Everything has been open with some places absolutely packed, yet it's been a pretty gradual build up in case numbers. So it wouldn't need to be a really contagious strain to get where we are at.

I hope your lamb's name is not Zelda!

No.. when I arrived at the farm.. I specifically had a conversation with the *en Niiiidddd maaaaan about all that s**t and that re.. I go.. no Zelda Aphro or Ari.. maaaaan. And he was like cool maaaaan.. he took me to them.. and they were all snug like a bug in the rug watching tv in the living room by the fireplace.

A true gentleman.

Just read up on it - we've got the full gamut. South African and English. They've just had the first case in quarantine of the Indian strain - not in the community yet. I haven't kept up with it as they've been calling it B.1.25.... rather than pinning the strain to a country

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many did you feed with this beast? And how did you serve it up?

Carving it up takes skill and time which is why I outsource the gig to my father-in-law.

It fed 20 hungry Greeks (give or take) with lots leftover. :)

Served w' Greek salad (all the raw ingredients coming from our farm), spanakopita with home made pastry, cheeses etc... together with a couple of side-dishes.

Last edited:
Cutting it up takes skill and time which is why I outsource the gig to my father-in-law.

Served w' Greek salad (all the raw ingredients coming from our farm), spanakopita with home made pastry, cheeses etc... together with a couple of side-dishes.
Very impressive. A shame you will all go to hell because you split away from the Papacy about a thousand years ago, but a nice lunch nonetheless.

Just a small portion of what I cooked for yesterday's Easter feast.. you can see the quality it takes to win a Lavazza Turkish Coffee Cup right there mate.. that's it mate! When you're this good.. you can afford to pull out the sunblest and high 5 the crowd at snails pace towards the end of the comp.. sign some signatures.. piss fart around.. take the Mickey.. and still get over the finishing line in 1st place with still no one in sight..

Enjoy..

20210503_143143.jpg

Just a small portion of what I cooked for yesterday's Easter feast.. you can see the quality it takes to win a Lavazza Turkish Coffee Cup right there mate.. that's it mate! When you're this good.. you can afford to pull out the sunblest and high 5 the crowd at snails pace towards the end of the comp.. sign some signatures.. piss fart around.. take the Mickey.. and still get over the finishing line in 1st place with still no one in sight..

Enjoy..

View attachment 1117860
You just need a decent camera or some means to combat the shakes.

Carving it up takes skill and time which is why I outsource the gig to my father-in-law.

So the portion you saved for your horse friend is...where?

So the portion you saved for your horse friend is...where?

The horse is not just a friend, more like a younger wayward genius brother...

He gets his own lamb on request. <3

Enjoy..

View attachment 1117860
Points deducted for the alarming alcohol:water ratio. Archimedes devised the rule of 4:1 wine:water.

Points deducted for the alarming alcohol:water ratio. Archimedes devised the rule of 4:1 wine:water.

Us Macedonians were the only Greek city state never to mix water with wine and we were a bunch of goat herders not overly philosophical and s**t like that.. you can see that illiterate goat herder in me at times.. not that often though.. but it's there.. that's why they used to call us barbarians and that re sort of a thing.. every other Greek city state used to mix there water with wine.. can you believe that.. pffffffff.

But from goat herders.. we came good.. put every other Greek city state's house in order.. formed the Hellenic Republic.. and conquered the world.

The pure wine and partying like illiterate goat herders.. was a constant throughout..

I like that...... I like that.

The Collingwood FC could learn from us Macedonians.. how to balance out being colorful.. ruthless.. barbaric.. and smart.. all that sort of s**t to achieve optimum success.

Last edited:

Enjoy..

View attachment 1117860

hope 11 year old food didn’t upset your tummy…

hope 11 year old food didn’t upset your tummy…

Murdoch?

Quick.. delete it re.. delete it re.. I'm losing my credibility.. I'm losing my credibility.

Might have to purchase a Mazda.. flash the headlights.. and work my way up back to an even keel re.

Zeus allmighty!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back