Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have encouraged me to reassess my life. Don't believe I would have used it four times ever. What sort of an English teacher was I?!

You gave me an A-.

So not a very good one.. or a very lenient one and that re.

The A- had nothing to do with you retaining your spot in the Lavazza Turkish Coffee Cup Premier League for season 2. You're a very good cook.

Last edited:

You have encouraged me to reassess my life. Don't believe I would have used it four times ever. What sort of an English teacher was I?!
An interesting one.

Well, it looks as if Im going to be enrolled in a study where I will be prescribed MDMA.

Free disco bikkies. I feel like i've unlocked some cheat mode life hack or something.

Well, it looks as if Im going to be enrolled in a study where I will be prescribed MDMA.

Free disco bikkies. I feel like i've unlocked some cheat mode life hack or something.
Lucky bastard

Can't you use the English language by mixing genres and s**t like that.. and they all come out.. the Gimp?

Bringing country music in.. bringing byzantinian music in.. bringing gospel music in.. plenty of space and beautiful geography to it.. a tremendously pure and looseness in using the language.. a sudden discovery of oneself of your powers and abilities and what you can do with em and that re.. sort of a thing and that re? Why does one have to strike the bass string when you can pluck it as well.. combining mythology with reality.. all that sort of s**t.. isnt that what the English language should be and that or am I just ahead of my time?

Maybe I'm just the new Elvis of the English language I reckon and that re?

Maybe I am a great.

Am I a great re?

Last edited:

That’s interesting. I’ve recently read about a new study in the UK using LSD to treat persistent depression that hasn’t responded to other medications. It appears that this area/class of compounds is being reinvestigated for treatments.

Haven't had it for years, and never found good stuff here in Australia, but ecstasy/MDMA is easily the most enjoyable drug I have ever taken. Enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only use it in esl. Not in first language.

You might want to apologize to the GG via PM for giving him the impression you use it in first lang when you only ever use it in esl and that re.

It is.. of course.. a very big deal.

Last edited:
What grade would you give me for me English re?
I don't understand what the hell you're talking about with your chaplaps and your Nuit De home and that re. You're a modern day hellenic aussie beatnik poet who riffs on references that I don't always get. I love it.

But you're too bloody hard to mark, because maybe it's just nonsensical gibberish, which is why G12 is usually marked on essays and not creative stuff. So post something expository about themes in literature and I'll grade it.

That’s interesting. I’ve recently read about a new study in the UK using LSD to treat persistent depression that hasn’t responded to other medications. It appears that this area/class of compounds is being reinvestigated for treatments.

Yeah the trial is for people with complex and severe PTSD that is resistant to other treatments. They have had good success overseas so here's crossing hooves.

It may even help my new found tolerance for ponies. Or at worst I will have a 1 am at the Peel vibe a lot.

LSD and MDMA are chalk and cheese. LSD is not something I would be using to treat depression, although I am sure Lumumba would disagree. I cannot believe that the new president actually apologised to the man. Obviously Collingwood are happy to lose the civil case and give Heritier a pay out that will allow him to retain a smile on his face for the rest of his life.

Haven't had it for years, and never found good stuff here in Australia, but ecstasy/MDMA is easily the most enjoyable drug I have ever taken. Enjoy.

I'd dabbled once or twice when young, then took some with the person I was with at the time and almost died. I'd just changed antidepressants and my new one with the MDMA led to serotonin syndrome and nearly killed me. Not that I'm against the idea of knocking myself off but generally Id prefer that to be when Ive actually decided to. I havent been on antidepressants for a bit though as they were doing zippo so I don't have to worry about any funky interactions.

I'd dabbled once or twice when young, then took some with the person I was with at the time and almost died. I'd just changed antidepressants and my new one with the MDMA led to serotonin syndrome and nearly killed me. Not that I'm against the idea of knocking myself off but generally Id prefer that to be when Ive actually decided to. I havent been on antidepressants for a bit though as they were doing zippo so I don't have to worry about any funky interactions.
If you are getting medically produced MDMA it should be top quality, unlike the street stuff which is/was so often rubbish in this country.

This is an interesting discussion.
I wonder how many of those who have enjoyed the random pill, from an unknown source, without any certification whatsoever, are now shouting from the rooftops about the dangers of the Covid 19 vaccination?
I reckon 90% of the anti vaxxers have popped a “backyard” pill.

This is an interesting discussion.
I wonder how many of those who have enjoyed the random pill, from an unknown source, without any certification whatsoever, are now shouting from the rooftops about the dangers of the Covid 19 vaccination?
I reckon 90% of the anti vaxxers have popped a “backyard” pill.
I know a few who won't take the vaccine but use coke that's made it from South America having been cut God knows how many times by God knows what.

LSD and MDMA are chalk and cheese. LSD is not something I would be using to treat depression

I've felt a bit on edge for a fair while afterwards, but I imagine the hope is that it creates activity in different parts of the brain, which may break negative thought patterns that the patient is locked into.

You’re a Collingwood supporter.
No doubt you’ll be given the placebo.

I'll be given the real thing but I'll trade them to North for a packet of Aspro Clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back