Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The protesters don’t appear to be military-minded. Guerilla tactics need an Avenue of egress. Looks like these monkeys have not only defiled the Shrine, they have gotten themselves surrounded.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You’ve overlooked their plan to be raptured into the heavens… either by blunt force or COVID, whichever comes second.

I know a better type of bullet than rubber..

The kind with butterfly wings?

images

The protesters don’t appear to be military-minded. Guerilla tactics need an Avenue of egress. Looks like these monkeys have not only defiled the Shrine, they have gotten themselves surrounded.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
ABC reporter “I haven’t seen this many police since I watched the blues brothers”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i love the outfits on the coppers.... we're not quite up with the vehicles they use in the US but the outfits are superb.

I hope the CFMEU boys improve their membership during the festivities by supporting the lads' struggle to get their freedoms returned......not that the union needs a membership drive considering the no ticket-no start situation on construction sites....

These protestors have definitely reached their 10k step goal the last two days.
The excess exercise combined with anti pineapple pizza placards, it really looks likely that Jathanas has taken his gym to the streets.

JB1975 protestors chanting “we want Pete, we want Pete”

View attachment 1243195

Any 'tradie' who positively invokes the name or presence of that wretched meat bag have effectively surrendered their working class credibility.

I have tried to stand aloof from calls for the execution of protestors, but now...

The excess exercise combined with anti pineapple pizza placards, it really looks likely that Jathanas has taken his gym to the streets.
it’s a classic union chant though “pineapple on pizza, we’ll never ******* eat it”

(Often mistaken for together united, well never be defeated, honest mistake)

Ok, that’s sickening.

Are nurse mares not also required in cases of AI though?

Hideous practice either way.

You will always need a certain number of nurse mares. Foals lose their mothers no matter how they were conceived, and finding a nurse mare is something the horse community can handle.

The issue with live cover breeding systems is twofold.

1) concentration

The mares need to be near the stallions, so there is a concentration of breeding in small areas around studs.

2) practice

Many studs wont let an existing foal come with the mare.

What this tends to produce is an excess demand for nurse mares in a localised area around the studs, either for foals who lost their mare, or for foals of mares who have just given birth and been shipped off to the stud without their foal.

The only way to meet that localised demand is to mass produce mares suitable to act as nurse mares, which is by getting generally lower value mares pregnant so they come into milk (they can be any breed) and then discarding their foals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back