Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrison McLean is 24yo IT worker and wannabe Nazi, but yeah it’s a “construction worker” led revolt.

Craziness is in the air.

The killing on Saturday evening in the western town of Idar-Oberstein has hit the national headlines as it is one of the only such cases linked to COVID-19 restrictions.

Prosecutors have said that the petrol station cashier had asked a 49-year old man who wanted to buy beer to comply with the rules and put on a mask.

The customer refused and left but returned later wearing a mask which he pulled down when he approached the cashier who again referred to the rules.

"Then the perpetrator pulled a revolver and shot the cashier in the head from the front. The victim fell to the floor and was immediately dead," prosecutor Kai Fuhrmann told reporters.

If you believe in Jesus then you must know the virus is his attempt to cull the human race.
Jesus was a hippy who loved people.
Wish there were more of them, instead of these dipshits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on what venue the tradies are going to visit tomorrow? Does it get announced on the CFEMU website ?

Tony Armstrong shirking yet another contest…..

Any word on what venue the tradies are going to visit tomorrow? Does it get announced on the CFEMU website ?
I am not sure but they are certainly providing a bit of daytime entertainment with their cat and mouse games with the police. If there is no TV coverage, it can always be watched from a ground level perspective online.

I am not sure but they are certainly providing a bit of daytime entertainment with their cat and mouse games with the police. If there is no TV coverage, it can always be watched from a ground level perspective online.
Not much else to do in Dansville is there
I was wondering if shutting down the news helicopters was part of the belt and road deal with China

I was wondering if shutting down the news helicopters was part of the belt and road deal with China

I have a suspicion that this is what passes for a sensible line of thought within your cracked-teapot head.

But as long as it keeps you off bridges and away from the Shrine, keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back