Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom the Breeder…

In 2017, he outlined his opposition to same-sex marriage on the grounds that “marriage is about every child’s fundamental right to grow up with their own mum and dad”.

Dom on the rights of women…

Mr Perrottet also opposed the decriminalisation of abortion in NSW on the grounds that he could not support laws that stopped “the beating heart of an unborn child”.

Last minute jab mandate..

All hospitality workers required to be FV'd by Friday..

The venues are racing now to see how many of their staff they can get to 'forward their appointments' so they can open this weekend.. or at some stage next week. you can work in a hospital after Fri with one jab.. you can teach at a school after Fri with one jab.. but you can't work in a pub or a bar or whatever re..

Makes sense.
Whether it was communicated correctly is one thing but it does actually makes complete sense.

You can go to hospitals and schools unvaccinated but surely only brain dead would think they can work hospo with one jab while only letting in fully vaccinated patrons.

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Because NSW citizens were more compliant than Melbourne citizens.
Lockdowns only work on compliance. And the last 6 months has shown that.
This however begs the question as to why Sydney people are more compliant than Melburnites. Surely compliance is dependent on citizen's reactions to the message and approach of their leaders? Surely we are not the only city with such a large percentage of the population who make a sport out of leaping in and out of houses or climbing over rooves to attend illegal worship?

This however begs the question as to why Sydney people are more compliant than Melburnites. Surely compliance is dependent on citizen's reactions to the message and approach of their leaders? Surely we are not the only city with such a large percentage of the population who make a sport out of leaping in and out of houses or climbing over rooves to attend illegal worship?
Might have something to do with us being through hell.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Whether it was communicated correctly is one thing but it does actually makes complete sense.

You can go to hospitals and schools unvaccinated but surely only brain dead would think they can work hospo with one jab while only letting in fully vaccinated patrons.

When are students and teachers required to be FV'd?

Because NSW citizens were more compliant than Melbourne citizens.
Lockdowns only work on compliance. And the last 6 months has shown that.

They had a lot less to comply with.

That might explain the urgency to attend worship but not the desire to leap in and out of houses and drive beyond legal limits to do so.
Perhaps a bit of fatigue crept into our collective resolve.

When are students and teachers required to be FV'd?
All educational staff must be fully vaccinated by the end of November.
You are comparing apples and oranges, education is essential while entertainment industry isn't.
If pubs were allowed to be open before schools and jabs were made mandatory for kids your bitching would be on the whole new level :)

Oct 14, 2015
Free State NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dom the Breeder…

In 2017, he outlined his opposition to same-sex marriage on the grounds that “marriage is about every child’s fundamental right to grow up with their own mum and dad”.

Oh I am with you, and seemingly, most people in this thread, that the right to gay marriage and pro-choice for women are the correct policies

Dom is informed by his devout Catholicism on these issues (and upcoming conscience vote on euthanasia)

Fortunately, his Catholic devotion seems sincere in other areas such as providing extra women’s refuges and resources to our West

And he and his wife are outbreeding the entire state of Victoria

Oh I am with you, and seemingly, most people in this thread, that the right to gay marriage and pro-choice for women are the correct policies

Dom is informed by his devout Catholicism on these issues (and upcoming conscience vote on euthanasia)

Fortunately, his Catholic devotion seems sincere in other areas such as providing extra women’s refuges and resources to our West

And he and his wife are outbreeding the entire state of Victoria
Hopefully some of his children can escape the cult.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
All educational staff must be fully vaccinated by the end of November.
You are comparing apples and oranges, education is essential while entertainment industry isn't.
If pubs were allowed to be open before schools and jabs were made mandatory for kids your bitching would be on the whole new level :)

Ok.. so 1st jab 18 Oct.. 2nd jab 29 Nov - Teachers and students. When was this announcement made? 22 Sep?

Fair idea wouldn't you say that hospitality was getting the green light the end Oct start Nov? I mean.. if they set it up a mth ago.. wouldn't have been an issue right? Let's just make it confusing for those involved a week out before they open? Were you expecting us to go to the pubs and bars in Dec?

Last edited:
Ok.. so 1st jab 18 Oct.. 2nd jab 29 Nov - Teachers and students. When was this announcement made? 22 Sep?

Fair idea wouldn't you say that hospitality was going be given the green light the end start of Nov? I mean.. if they set it up a mth ago.. wouldn't have been an issue. Let's just make it all confusing less than a week out before they open?
So what you're basically saying we should wait a bit more prior to opening up?

Gimpy, I know shitload of people in the industry and not a single one of them thought they'll get away working hospo with one jab.
Yes the messaging was confusing no doubt but bear in mind we're opening up earlier than expected and that's a contributing factor too.
In any case 99% of venues will be over the moon just to be open and if they're really struggling for staff they can borrow staff from bigger venues that won't be operating at full capacity.

I’m a Catholic. Not very devout. One of 6 boys. My mum was one of 11. I have over 50 first cousins on one side. Calling Catholicism a cult would get you a punch in the face in my circles.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
C’mon Sidey, you know I love you. Look forward to seeing you at the Altona Boat Ramp.

I despise all religion, and consider them all to be a cult.
No offence intended.

Melbournians are simply arrogant.
The protests in the streets showed this. No following health directions (because it was health directions the government were implementing) because Melbournians know better.
The way regional Victoria was able to use lockdowns to snuff out the virus is proof of the difference between Melbournians and others.
Regional people are simply too dumb to understand much at all.

Einstein spoke to everyone in the same way he spoke to the garbo or the president of a university.. apparently. A bottle of Creed Aventus.. is a beautiful fragrance. Get yourself a nice haircut.. short back and sides.. dude.

Aventus is a cute little crowd pleaser but not one of the Creeds discussed by connoiseurs of fragrance. Look for flacons like Windsor or Jardin d'Amalfi; they are limited releases. If you want to learn more, just ask. I'm here to help.

Einstein had said that if you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

Dude.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Liverpool
Melbournians are simply arrogant.
The protests in the streets showed this. No following health directions (because it was health directions the government were implementing) because Melbournians know better.
The way regional Victoria was able to use lockdowns to snuff out the virus is proof of the difference between Melbournians and others.
Jesus christ you're a w***er. Sincerely, someone who has lived in regional Victoria for the duration of the pandemic

Yep.
Thats why I’m spending a week in a cottage in Halls Gap next week.
After a few magnificent days in Beechworth a couple of weeks ago.
We certainly are dumb…..
Yeah, that makes sense…

Case proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back