Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still talking about masks?Yeh we are all wearing them due to the love of it. I guess a person who is actually working at these multiple mine sites would not know 🙄 We also have several that covid test every day just to get site access. The good old swab up the nose.

Have you looked into BHP”s policy? No jab no job so don’t claim to be a know all when you don’t even work in the industry

Why do they give them a daily PCR test which assumedly needs to be sent to be processed, rather than a rapid test?

Are you seriously happy with the way that post was written?
It was an attack on a persons life choices. Particularly grating after only 24 hours earlier we saw the best of the AFL and North Melbournes acceptance of Dani Laidley.
For what it’s worth I don’t believe that the paint can incident was an attack on the person because of the father being a supporter of the bill before parliament.
But the way the post was written was to degrade and mock a persons life choices. In an open forum with people who may be struggling with those same life choices.
Simply disgusting.
I don't think it required reporting. If other posters feel as you do, I am sure any issues arising from the post will be sorted here.

You have revealed yourself as a disgusting human being with the he/she accusations.
Reported.
Crickey dude, I think you may have been picked on as a wee child or something. Reported? I'm telling the teacher, really.

Im simple, dont even know what the issue is, but if you have an issue maybe discuss with the person.

Na.. Im telling on you

Im going to a protest... to protest about something, dont know what, but im offended, about something... chicken was to oily

Crickey dude, I think you may have been picked on as a wee child or something. Reported? I'm telling the teacher, really.

Im simple, dont even know what the issue is, but if you have an issue maybe discuss with the person.

Na.. Im telling on you

Im going to a protest... to protest about something, dont know what, but im offended, about something... chicken was to oily
You need to read the post.
You need to develop a conscience.
And I’ve been told before to report such disgusting behaviour, not to engage, by the mods.
So just doing the right thing by everyone.

You need to read the post.
You need to develop a conscience.
And I’ve been told before to report such disgusting behaviour, not to engage, by the mods.
So just doing the right thing by everyone.
Ok... fair perspective and response....I personally couldn’t live like that, but hey, where all different

Silent majority mate. Never been to a protest in my life
I think the silent majority are in support of the Victorian government. We’ll find out at the polls.

I’m shocked you are defending this.
Really, truly shocked.
I am defending nothing. Sexual identity and the use of pronouns is not an area of discussion in which I want to engage, particularly now that you have reported the post. If other posters and mods are similarly outraged, I am content to accept the majority view and umpire's decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSW mines and no we have never had to wear face masks before. Not standard PPE. Dont know the current rules of Victoria with masks. When were you allowed to go wild and remove masks outdoors in Vic, few weeks ago?. When they finally let you out to fish and play golf?

Yeah been a few weeks.

I work in industries where N95's have been the norm for a while (wood fibre/dust) so it is sometimes hard to catch changes because there is none for us. Having masks other than at work was a pain in the ass though!

Just random. Went to see Bond this arvo, loved it.

Except my girlfriend came along, and a certain moment at a certain tomb early on she wasn't ready for. She had a large size popcorn, raised, in her right hand at that precise moment and it was then redistributed all over the cinema. I'm still picking popcorn out of my hair.

Last edited:
It gets processed on site. Takes about an hour to get results back. Unsure what the test is but the nose and throat gets swabbed
Antigen test (nasal swab).
Not as reliable as RT-PCR, but much faster results.
Can get some false positives sometimes.

What's the general feeling here about mango and any of beef / duck / chicken / pork / lamb / fish? - ruling out mango on pizza 🍕

Green mango goes with anything. Cooking ripe mango is a waste of ripe mango. But raw it is delicious in a salad with any meat. The only cooking of mangoes should be mango chutney and it goes with everything as well. What a fruit.

Last edited:
What’s that hiding in my Wagyu Beef Burger?
At least they had Beetroot.

View attachment 1285372
Don't like burgers with beetroot as it makes the bun soggy and the taste is not to my liking. The cheese should be sitting next to the burger and the white stuff sitting above the beetroot would be quickly turfed out if this was my burger. Also not sure the bun would be to my liking. Hope you didn't pay too much for it.

Don't like burgers with beetroot as it makes the bun soggy and the taste is not to my liking. The cheese should be sitting next to the burger and the white stuff sitting above the beetroot would be quickly turfed out if this was my burger. Also not sure the bun would be to my liking. Hope you didn't pay too much for it.
And the bacon looks raw. And don't got me started on "wagyu burger". If the beef is high quality, why the hell are you mincing it and making it into a patty?

I have been to the last three protests……….the one three weeks ago I dragged the family along.

I would say from being there that the majority of people are protesting this ridiculous Bill. That is my reason for going.

Now for the crowds if you‘re interested.

3 weeks ago approximately 20,000

2 weeks ago close to 100,000

Yesterday was amazing…………..I would say 150,000 +

A video on YouTube by Arrow clearly shows how huge it was but it doesn’t satisfy the people who follow MSM and think all protesters are extremists…………yesterday was the most diverse crowd I have ever seen.
Please explain the ridiculousness of the Bill, citing actual excerpts.

Weird that nobody has cared about the 'tyranny' of the neighbouring LNP legislatures that operate similarly to how we would under this new Bill. How curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back