Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy IDAHOBIT day.

i wanted to post this earler but to be honest coulnt cope with grief.

our club social media manager did one today and hay presto

im disappointed in myself for being defeated tbh

Fearful cowardly haters are gonna spew their bile mate. Focus on the love that comes your way. X

Happy IDAHOBIT day.

i wanted to post this earler but to be honest coulnt cope with grief.

our club social media manager did one today and hay presto

im disappointed in myself for being defeated tbh

We held IDAHOBIT Day morning teas yesterday at 3 of our sites. I had to do the early supermarket run for one of them to get cakes and donuts then drop them off along with a bunch of rainbow lanyards then scoot back to the other office where I was working for the day. Also downloaded some of the posters from the Website and got them properly printed and put them up around the place.

Good cause, lousy acronym. Every time I hear it I think of a drunken Bilbo Baggins standing on a table in a bar yelling "Who da Hobbit ? I da Hobbit."

We held IDAHOBIT Day morning teas yesterday at 3 of our sites. I had to do the early supermarket run for one of them to get cakes and donuts then drop them off along with a bunch of rainbow lanyards then scoot back to the other office where I was working for the day. Also downloaded some of the posters from the Website and got them properly printed and put them up around the place.

Good cause, lousy acronym. Every time I hear it I think of a drunken Bilbo Baggins standing on a table in a bar yelling "Who da Hobbit ? I da Hobbit."

My mind went straight to The Hobbit as well. Ironically it’s the Lord Of The Rings which gets the most press for gay overtones, with the inspiring relationship between Frodo and Sam.

My mind went straight to The Hobbit as well. Ironically it’s the Lord Of The Rings which gets the most press for gay overtones, with the inspiring relationship between Frodo and Sam.
It's what Frodo told his mates at the pub afterwards: "I'd a hobbit."

Yeah, but Frodo did get quite upset when Sam put his finger into Frodo's ring.

Yeah, but Frodo did get quite upset when Sam put his finger into Frodo's ring.

Nah he didn’t, he was out to it after having been spun into a web by Shelob, so he didn’t give a s**t at the time.

I am fully on board with equality for someone who believes in second breakfast

Or does the H stand for "horse"?

Don’t forget elevenses either. Highly evolved creatures, hobbits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah he didn’t, he was out to it after having been spun into a web by Shelob, so he didn’t give a s**t at the time.
True, but he wanted Sam’s finger out of his ring when he woke up.

True, but he wanted Sam’s finger out of his ring when he woke up.

Well technically by that time he was wearing it around his neck. So he had already removed his finger from Frodo’s ring, by the time Frodo awoke from Shelob’s poison.

Well technically by that time he was wearing it around his neck. So he had already removed his finger from Frodo’s ring, by the time Frodo awoke from Shelob’s poison.
You know your LOTR.
Respect.

Very impressive effort Swipey. I came in too low and didn’t get to the right area.

#Worldle #118 X/6 (92%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was happy with my Framed performance though. :)

Framed #69
🟩

Very impressive effort Swipey. I came in too low and didn’t get to the right area.

#Worldle #118 X/6 (92%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #69
🟩

Bit slower for me. Good show.

Framed #69
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bit slower for me. Good show.

Framed #69
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m sure I have had one such Worldle where to quote Chris Martin, I was all yellow. Probably in the same part of the world too. I should have gotten the country, as I’m sure it’s featured before.

#Worldle #118 X/6 (92%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #69
🟩

I played Worldle for the first time for ages today. Is it glitchy? It gave me the wrong directions from the first country guess. Sent me South West by a lot more KMs, when it should have been South East.

I guess too much to even notice if I was getting wrong directions.
I'm hopeless at it. I don't have any perception of the distances or image of a world map, but this was really obvious. It sent me out of the continent and then the next clues sent me back in it.

There's no way I would have gotten it anyway. Embarrassingly I thought the answer was a miss-spelling, as I call that place something else.

I'm hopeless at it. I don't have any perception of the distances or image of a world map, but this was really obvious. It sent me out of the continent and then the next clues sent me back in it.

There's no way I would have gotten it anyway. Embarrassingly I thought the answer was a miss-spelling, as I call that place something else.
Same. Central Europe loves a name change. If you remember that the earth's circumference is about 40,000kms, it can help - sort of. I have had a couple of misses of over 19,000kms, which is pretty close to the target's antipodal point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back