🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨

Framed #73
πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯

An ode to failure today. Should have gotten Worldle.

You should have.
#Worldle #122 4/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟨️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am available too if anyone is interested.

(\,,/)

#Worldle #122 X/6 (96%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨

Framed #73
πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯

An ode to failure today. Should have gotten Worldle.
Owned.

Framed #73
πŸŽ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Nice work. I got sent south-east, overcorrected significantly in terms of distance, and then got sent east and west (instead of north-east and north-west) leaving me about 3,000 km south of the target for my remaining guesses. Boo!

And on Framed I entered a decent portion of the title on my second-to-last guess, and no options came up. Boooooooo!

Nice work. I got sent south-east, overcorrected significantly in terms of distance, and then got sent east and west (instead of north-east and north-west) leaving me about 3,000 km south of the target for my remaining guesses. Boo!

And on Framed I entered a decent portion of the title on my second-to-last guess, and no options came up. Boooooooo!
I bounced around the Pacific like a PT boat in WW2. But with zero success.

I got it in 5, but I'm not convinced that the right hand side is partitioned into another country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The official secrets act prevents me from revealing.

I am not above torture. Locked in a basement made to listen to recordings of Michaelia Cash 24/7. Don't make me do it.

jealous horse is jealous :(

Hope you are enjoying the sweet sweet life J. And don't run over any bush turkeys

Cafe Le Monde on Hastings.

12 hour slow roast lamb shoulder.

Duck fat fries.

French Syrah.

We would have gone through their cellar.

X J

P.S: It's pissing down as I type this but the place is no less awesome. Love it here.

Cafe Le Monde on Hastings.

12 hour slow roast lamb shoulder.

Duck fat fries.

French Syrah.

We would have gone through their cellar.

X J

P.S: It's pissing down as I type this but the place is no less awesome. Love it here.
Show-off! :p

I feel like I’m getting worse at Worldle…

#Worldle #124 X/6 (97%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨

Did ok at Framed for another movie I haven’t seen though.

Framed #75
πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩

I just donated some money to people collecting for the Salvos at the local shopping centre. The guy I gave it to was wearing a Carlton cap. I told him I would have given him more if he wasn’t a Carlton supporter.

Am I a bad person?

I just donated some money to people collecting for the Salvos at the local shopping centre. The guy I gave it to was wearing a Carlton cap. I told him I would have given him more if he wasn’t a Carlton supporter.

Am I a bad person?

You might have told him that, if he'd been using that cap to collect the money, then you would've shat in it. I think that'd be kinder than telling him that his mental deformity has cost the Salvos some cash.

Others might have a different view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back