Covid Passport Australian ID Card

Remove this Banner Ad

That means his audience is increasing, what does that tell you?
That being an anti Vaxer makes money that Joe has smoked his brains out and has lost his creative original thought process.
Joe watches a lot of Fox News and basically rehashes Fox talking points cancel culture BLM all the scary end of the world crap
His brain is mush don’t know if that’s from drugs or the concrete thought process right wing politics encapsulates
His last guest is a completely discredited antivaxer he’s lost the plot
He’s smart enough who his audience is and pathetically panders to it
In his words “I’m a complete moron and you shouldn’t take my advice “
But will then rant for 3 hours about how important his ideas are regardless of the guest

not as angry as all the shitcampaigners who go around smashing cars, buildings and pissing on the shrine of remembrance in the name of 'freedom'
I liked how they claimed there grandfathers fought for there freedom not to be vaccinated overlooking the fact all the soldiers where vaccinated
You currently need 9 mandatory vaccines to serve so those galahs would never fight for any ones freedoms

Already being royally ignored here in Sydney.
Mainstream media currently doing the bidding of guvment, by labelling anyone who doesnt like the notion of mandates as somehow an "anti-vaxxer". Nasty stuff and people already pissed off when you hear them talk about it. My local pharmacist went right off about it 2 days ago.

Disgraceful what they have done to small business in particular. As if it hasnt been tough enough on them. Having to sack people who are almost family, then act like faux police coz it cannot be implemented....and threatened of course. We love being threatened.

Why would you even bother opening a retail business ? Most are still closed, and disdain will turn to serious hate in a month or two with the realisation that revenues are pitiful and unsustainable.

All that is now left is for guvments to increase the threat levels in the hope that self policing by force may take off.
You'll be fined $18,500,000,000 if you dont do as they say....and the nation still wont do it. NSW is the test case...take note of how it unfolds and dont repeat mistakes.

no, that was a health records card which held all of your health records, where for some reason the federal liberal government (lets be honest, we know exactly why they did this) decided it would be a good idea that they would be able to sell access to those records to private medical and insurance companies.

people objected to the federal government wanting to sell their private medical information to private companies, not the idea of an id or medical records card (which we already have in the form of passports, drivers license, medicare card, working with children cards, etc).

I think that poster is referring to the Australia Card that was proposed back in the 80s or 90s.

The Australian public not so long ago railed against the notion of an Australian ID Card you could be forced to show anywhere you went and without which you could be banned from accessing areas. It was massive amongst the populace and the people quashed it.
Isn't it astounding how the same people fail to realise that is exactly what they are accepting now.
Zero context here.

Not long ago was 1985.

Australia Card - Wikipedia

It was also before the digital age where all of your information is stored in computers already, all of it. Health, tax, license, banks, income...all of it.

There is a discussion to be had, but citing a rejection that was 36 years ago is not making an argument in good faith. And yes, this is the same as the Australia card. In fact your Medicare Card acts as the de-facto already, and has done for decades.

So when did it suddenly dawn on you?

Zero context here.

Not long ago was 1985.

Australia Card - Wikipedia

It was also before the digital age where all of your information is stored in computers already, all of it. Health, tax, license, banks, income...all of it.

There is a discussion to be had, but citing a rejection that was 36 years ago is not making an argument in good faith. And yes, this is the same as the Australia card. In fact your Medicare Card acts as the de-facto already, and has done for decades.

So when did it suddenly dawn on you?
also at that time, marital rape was legal and simply being gay was still illegal in a number of states.

but yeah, lets ignore 35 years of social and technological progress

36 years ago I didn't even exist.

But yes, I find it ridiculous that people will post about privacy and not wanting the government to know what they do... from their smartphone.

the "lol you already have a smart phone you're already tracked" s**t is very stupid. the thing is you don't have to own a smart phone. everything they're putting in place requires you to own a smart phone and be jabbed 2x a year (amongst other things) just to participate in society. yesterday, you could get away with being "off the grid" in that aspect, paying cash for the large majority of things in your life etc, but it's becoming mandatory to get in with the tech-age and put everything you do on the system all day every day, that literally takes away your privacy

The Australian public not so long ago railed against the notion of an Australian ID Card you could be forced to show anywhere you went and without which you could be banned from accessing areas. It was massive amongst the populace and the people quashed it.
Isn't it astounding how the same people fail to realise that is exactly what they are accepting now.
You know about the Tax file number and medicare card yeah? That was the ID card in sheeps clothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the "lol you already have a smart phone you're already tracked" sh*t is very stupid. the thing is you don't have to own a smart phone. everything they're putting in place requires you to own a smart phone and be jabbed 2x a year (amongst other things) just to participate in society. yesterday, you could get away with being "off the grid" in that aspect, paying cash for the large majority of things in your life etc, but it's becoming mandatory to get in with the tech-age and put everything you do on the system all day every day, that literally takes away your privacy
But isn’t that the normal price to pay for choosing to participate in a technologically advanced society?

Yes, card is starting to take over from cash. But on the flip side, this reduces germ transmission, tax avoidance, the need to carry a wallet and coins.

Online tax management saves a heap of time, and again reduces tax avoidance.

We don’t provide a horse lane for those who don’t want to drive.

I have sympathy with those who wish to live as disconnectedly as possible, but not at the point whereas it’s not worth the cost to others.

But isn’t that the normal price to pay for choosing to participate in a technologically advanced society?

don't think so? i've grown up in this "technologically advanced society" doing anything i please without paying any sort of price. but going forwards i won't be able to do any of those things (credit card online shopping healthcare etc) without this "social ID" fabricating whether you're a good member of planet earth by how many jabs of this or points of that you have. it's the iron fist of man taking over, there's no question about it

No, controlled and enslaved by a small elite of maybe 10-20k people using technology to rule the world. Thats why im not having kids
It won't happen as it doesn't work. North Korea ideology on controlling the population is not something any leader would be working towards.

going forwards i won't be able to do any of those things (credit card online shopping healthcare etc) without this "social ID" fabricating whether you're a good member of planet earth by how many jabs of this or points of that you have.
But none of these things are barred to you, none of them are linked to your immunisation status. You just need a credit or bank card for online shopping, and you don't need immunisation status ID to access the public health system. I grant that this *is* already happening in China, but this is not China. Despite the fact that we are facing a once-in-a-century pandemic, the sky has not yet fallen in and IMO it's unlikely it will.

What is currently linked to your immunisation ID in Australia is your ability to enter certain public spaces.

don't think so? i've grown up in this "technologically advanced society" doing anything i please without paying any sort of price. but going forwards i won't be able to do any of those things (credit card online shopping healthcare etc) without this "social ID" fabricating whether you're a good member of planet earth by how many jabs of this or points of that you have. it's the iron fist of man taking over, there's no question about it
Not paying any sort of price??

If you have an internet connection, the government and police have legal rights to monitor you and your activity without your permission or knowledge.

You've given up your privacy, freedom and anonymity the moment you use any technology with an internet connection.

And that's before Google, Facebook and co. even get involved and sell every single thing about you to anyone who is prepared to pay for it. That includes governments of all persuasion -particularly during election time! Knowing how you think makes it very easy to manipulate you.

Did you know apps you've installed on your phone monitor how you hold it, and how fast you type? This information gets fed back to the app developer and used, and sold. Banks collect this same info when you use their apps. At least they collect it to validate that it's you using it, for security purposes.

Did you know that the AFL and footy clubs collect your data? If you're an AFL club member, you've given up your privacy and your data.

This has been happening for years now.

The anti-COVID crew that are wigging out with what is happening at the moment in regards to freedoms, are incredibly naive.

Last edited:
Not paying any sort of price??

If you have an internet connection, the government and police have legal rights to monitor you and your activity without your permission or knowledge.

You've given up your privacy, freedom and anonymity be the moment you use any technology.

And that's before Google, Facebook and co. even get involved and sell every single thing about you to anyone who is prepared to pay for it. That includes governments of all persuasion.

Did you know apps you've installed on your phone monitor how you hold it, and how fast you type? This information gets fed back to the app developer and used, and sold.

Banks collect it when you their apps. At least they collect it to validate that it's you using it. For security purposes.

Did you know that the AFL and footy clubs collect your data? If you're an AFL club member, you've given up your privacy and your data.

This has been happening for years now.

It's a good thing I don't use any apps :p

Bigfooty can sell my details as they see fit, I'm sure I'm worth a billion dollars with my talking about Hawthorn grand finals :p

It's a good thing I don't use any apps :p

Bigfooty can sell my details as they see fit, I'm sure I'm worth a billion dollars with my talking about Hawthorn grand finals :p
We'll that's the thing - plenty of people don't care about giving away their privacy.

In return they get to use Google Maps and Facebook, and search for stuff on the internet. Some consider it a fair deal, others don't care either way. Most don't even know they've agreed to hand it over.

Even less know that our government passed legislation to allow the police to spy on you, without your knowledge.

Even less again, know that Facebook collect your data whether you're 'on Facebook' or not. That little Facebook widget on most websites drips the Facebook cookie onto your device, which collects your data.

But some people do care. Some care a lot.

But like many things, if you want to reap the benefits of all the good stuff that living in a society offers, sometimes you need to sacrifice s**t.

You don't have to give up your data and your privacy. But if you choose not to, there's heaps and heaps of s**t that you simply can't do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back