Covid thread, no other politics

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to prove the freedumb rally nut jobs - this in Mount Gambier. Surprise, surprise - reference to a 14th Constitutional Amendment.

EC312DC4-3A12-4BAB-9957-69FBF3033490.jpeg

They obviously don’t realise the US Constitution doesn’t apply to Australian citizens. And if they actually were smart the 14th Amendment referred to the freedoms of African Americans and enslaved people (quite ironic really). I’m guessing more than likely these are disciples of Trump.

Last edited:
Yes i saw that and that is what a court of law with a jury is about. I wouldn’t be gloating as you are, it is very very poor form. Oh and the fact he killed two people, good to see where you ethics stand.

No need to worry though it ain’t over just yet for Kyle.
You are correct as he has a mountain of legal advice to sue from the president down for defamation.

As for self defense, what are you trying to say?..if you feared for your life when the violent angry mob came for you, you would just let them kill you and not use anything at your disposal to defend yourself? But then again you did say you were one of the most moral people posting here...

Last edited:

You are correct as he has a mountain of legal advice to sue from the president down for defamation.

As for self defense, what are you trying to say?..if you feared for your life when the violent angry mob came for you, you would just let them kill you and not use anything at your disposal to defend yourself? But then again you did say you were one of the most moral people posting here...

Anything at your disposal?

Yes of course, everyone carries around a AR-15. And supposedly one of the victims struck him down with a skateboard (good grief a skateboard no less) and Kyle retaliates by shooting and killing him.

Good luck with defamation. Given he was 17 years old he may be up on other Federal charges.

Any rate enough commentary on this back to Covid-19. What are the anti-vaxxers and right wing loonies up to today?

Just to prove the freedumb rally nut jobs - this in Mount Gambier. Surprise, surprise - reference to a 14th Constitutional Amendment.

View attachment 1284434

They obviously don’t realise the US Constitution doesn’t apply to Australian citizens. And if they actually were smart the 14th Amendment referred to the freedoms of African Americans and enslaved people (quite ironic really). I’m guessing more than likely these are disciples of Trump.
Bahahahahahaha.. how *n clueless can you get!..

Noisy minority Covid freeeeduuumb rally’s chock full of Neo-nazis, proud boys, fascists, Qanoners, anti-vaxxers, the ignorant and the stupid.

no wonder they’re being ignored!

imagine aligning yourself with that lot.

Yes of course, everyone carries around a AR-15. And supposedly one of the victims struck him down with a skateboard (good grief a skateboard no less) and Kyle retaliates by shooting and killing him.

Good luck with defamation. Given he was 17 years old he may be up on other Federal charges.

Any rate enough commentary on this back to Covid-19. What are the anti-vaxxers and right wing loonies up to today?
Lol..he is going to take them to the cleaners for defamation..mark it down. The brownshirts at the DOJ who under this regime would make the waffen ss proud might try..good luck considering its all on video and it is more than clear it was 100% self defense.

Also nice deflection..hit him with a skateboard... the same mob was turning kenosha into a war zone burning, looting rioting and assaulting people and since the head dem in charge told the police to stand down. Still if you were there you would have put up your dukes and held the violent mob of attackers off

Anyway enough of bringing up trump on this tgread..back to covid

He’s a coward who wouldn’t be anywhere near any action like that to begin with

You have no ******* idea what you are talking about

Lol..he is going to take them to the cleaners for defamation..mark it down. The brownshirts at the DOJ who under this regime would make the waffen ss proud might try..good luck considering its all on video and it is more than clear it was 100% self defense.

Also nice deflection..hit him with a skateboard... the same mob was turning kenosha into a war zone burning, looting rioting and assaulting people and since the head dem in charge told the police to stand down. Still if you were there you would have put up your dukes and held the violent mob of attackers off

Anyway enough of bringing up trump on this tgread..back to covid

Nice reference “brown shirts”. Think you find that term applies to extreme right. That term “brown shirts” should never be used. Again, your moral compass is slightly screwed up.

So we endorse 17 year olds with AR-15 - and being vigilantes. Nice to know.

Looting - not acceptable. Rioting - not acceptable. Killing people unarmed - not acceptable.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice reference “brown shirts”. Think you find that term applies to extreme right. That term “brown shirts” should never be used. Again, your moral compass is slightly screwed up.

Looting - not acceptable. Rioting - not acceptable. Killing people unarmed - not acceptable.

So tell me, expert, why has he been exonerated in a court of law?

No..you keep getting it wrong. Dont go to other peoples cities to loot, burn, riot and attack people and then at the same time scream to defund the police you wont get vigilanties. They are a direct product and result of the symptom.

Imagine if those 3 guys that got shot didnt try to get rittenhouse..especially as tgey saw he was armed. They would be alive today. Your moral compas is so screwed up where you try to make self defense against a violent mob look like it was the kids fault. But hey, the jury got it right..how could they come up with any other verdict. I mean it was ALL there on film.

But enough abou this, back to covid

Yes restrictions in the past.
They are not needed to the extent they are in SA now.
Face masks in a fully faxed outdoor stadium.
Fenced events (cost the event more money, so some don’t run) like a small car show when next door you can have any number of people at a playground.
Caps on outdoor events yet you can have any number in an inside shopping center.
it’s not wholly and solely about masks, there’s still plenty of rules here that affect industries in SA that people don’t know about.
People who’s jobs and income that have gone largely unaffected through this period really need to shut the fu** up as they have no idea how the rest of us have been affected and still are.
Try going 8 months without income and the rest of the time at less than 50%.

I'm sure Jenny appreciated your sacrifice to keep everyone safe from an absent virus here in SA. It's health and it's science and it's totally unarguable. Just ask the unthinking lemmings that infest this board.

I just find it strange.

And I reckon you'd find that a majority of people in South Australia support vaccine mandates.

I've come across nearly nobody, outside of those on this board. If you support vaccine madates then why aren't you up in arms that the state controll and CHO aren't imposing them on the public at large. They're only imposed upon some government sectors so far. Do you think they don't understand the danger?

The problem with masks isnt the mandate to wear them.. they definately would work well. If they didnt work to stop the spread of airborne germs at all then why the fu** would surgeons bother wearing them.

the problem with the masks is they arent being worn correctly.. they arent being used correctly.. and they arent being disposed of correctly.

our organisation distrubuted disposable masks to all of its employees in a sealed 10 pack which also included 10 zip lock bags for disposal and instructions on how to properly fit, wear and dispose of the masks.

Bugger all people even bothered to read the instructions and even less people wore them correctly!

I love this infantile analogy, "surgeons wear them". Do you want to know what else surgeons and those in the operating theatre do? Do you understand the different risk setting between walking past someone and having multiple people standing above them all looking down whilst there's an open wound. I mean, you'd have to be a complete moron to equate the 2 risks. Well done though, it's a fair effort.

Correct, I obviously move in the wrong circles. I associate with real people who are not pathetic enough to give two hoots about someone else’s vaccine status.

There's a lot of pathetic humans who will take any opportunity to feel superior to someone else.

I love this infantile analogy, "surgeons wear them". Do you want to know what else surgeons and those in the operating theatre do? Do you understand the different risk setting between walking past someone and having multiple people standing above them all looking down whilst there's an open wound. I mean, you'd have to be a complete moron to equate the 2 risks. Well done though, it's a fair effort.

I went to the supermarket today in a full surgical gown, gloves and took sterilized utensils to pick up my shopping items.

The ******* problem was that the supermarket did not provide surgeon’s soap at the door for me to scrub for three minutes up to my elbows.

What is going on with these supermarkets? It’s like they don’t care at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back