Covid Vaccination Feedback and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the obsession with boosters eases over the next couple of months or at least it doesn’t become mandatory. After being crook from pfizer there’s no way I’m taking it again and I’m in two minds about moderna, which has similar illnesses listed.
You're not alone. I'm not keen on a booster either though I'm still considering my options.

I'm concerned about the heart inflammation issues in men under 30 (I'm 27).

You're not alone. I'm not keen on a booster either though I'm still considering my options.

I am sure that if you looked at the figures, the chances of anything remotely serious occurring are almost non existent.

I am sure that if you looked at the figures, the chances of anything remotely serious occurring are almost non existent.
I know the chances are low, but I still feel uneasy about it.

I'm seeing my doctor soon, so I'll discuss it with him in further detail.

I know the chances are low, but I still feel uneasy about it.

I'm seeing my doctor soon, so I'll discuss it with him in further detail.

Good Idea to talk to your Doctor about it

Hopefully Novavax with its different mechanism is approved and the minimal side effects of trials hold true on public release.

Not surprising that they’re occurring, but the talk of a fourth shot is also concerning. We were told 2 shots was “your ticket”, but how many tickets will we have to have? 2, 3, 4, 5… ?

Hopefully Novavax with its different mechanism is approved and the minimal side effects of trials hold true on public release.

Not surprising that they’re occurring, but the talk of a fourth shot is also concerning. We were told 2 shots was “your ticket”, but how many tickets will we have to have? 2, 3, 4, 5… ?

We be at least getting 2-3 Shots a Year for quite awhile yet I reckon.

I say be depends when the you have your Shots. I dares say You could be 1 Behind and still be fine

Though does not seem to Matter much now as can go into Places without showing you been Vaccainted

We be at least getting 2-3 Shots a Year for quite awhile yet I reckon.

I say be depends when the you have your Shots. I dares say You could be 1 Behind and still be fine

Though does not seem to Matter much now as can go into Places without showing you been Vaccainted
Depending on the country, it matters if you want to go overseas.

Depending on the country, it matters if you want to go overseas.
Work is the other big one. Many companies have interpreted the “intent to mandate” as a mandate and the law isn’t really with employees to successfully challenge that.

I will wait for confirmation from another source. Seems very unlikely that 16 out of 20 deaths are double vaccinated people. If correct, the anti-vaxxers are right.

Nah. It'd be one day where the death rate was closer than normal, but still a higher rate amongst the unvaccinated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had my booster - A Pfizer on top of my two Astra Zenecas. Apart from a sore arm that felt like id had my birthday punches early its ok.

Took my colt for his and he had no issues, apart from scamming a new video game out of the whole experience.

Had my booster - A Pfizer on top of my two Astra Zenecas. Apart from a sore arm that felt like id had my birthday punches early its ok.

Took my colt for his and he had no issues, apart from scamming a new video game out of the whole experience.
A sore arm seems to afflict everyone who has the Pfizer booster.

2 shots was the ticket.
But then came Omicron.

Finally got my youngest two vaccinated today. In the last week or so, a bunch of their friends have contracted COVID, and I was really relieved to get this point without them having been infected yet.

2 shots was the ticket.
But then came Omicron.
Yeah, it doesn’t really translate to how people buy/see tickets though. Imagine in the entertainment or sports industry if you bought tickets to an event and complied with the terms and conditions only for the promoter to require an additional ticket after a predictable new band, team or star player was added to the bill. It wouldn’t comply with consumer law and existing ticket holders would rightly hold angst.

I’d say it was a poor analogy lacking foresight, but a different strain wasn’t unprecedented and therefore was predictable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back