Covid Vaccination Feedback and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually didn't watch it as never watch anything without some comment on what the video is about, it is a waste of time.

You can’t go wrong by looking to those with no scientific knowledge whatsoever whose opinions are based entirely upon not appreciating the impact of public health measures on them personally.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My Sister and her Boyfriend both got Covid and He is Vaccinated and She is not.

He better then my Sister is

There is speculation that a good deal of the “Omicron is milder” narrative is actually just the impact of vaccination targets having been hit.

There is speculation that a good deal of the “Omicron is milder” narrative is actually just the impact of vaccination targets having been hit.
Not really much way of verifying with any certainty, but Omicron has hit Hong Kong with a death rate pretty similar to what most places were believed to have had with pre-Delta strains. The theory is that it is because they only had 30% of their over 80s vaxed and hadn't been hit by other strains, so there was no naturally acquired immunity either, and the most susceptible hadn't already died. It's milder than Delta, but fair chance that it's only milder than the previous strains because of immunity - vax or natural.

Not really much way of verifying with any certainty, but Omicron has hit Hong Kong with a death rate pretty similar to what most places were believed to have had with pre-Delta strains. The theory is that it is because they only had 30% of their over 80s vaxed and hadn't been hit by other strains, so there was no naturally acquired immunity either, and the most susceptible hadn't already died. It's milder than Delta, but fair chance that it's only milder than the previous strains because of immunity - vax or natural.
Vaccination has definitely had an impact. Go back and look at the age demographics of case number and deaths for Covid pre Delta and they're very similar to now. Vast majority of cases in the young, vast majority of deaths in the old.

Unbelievable, the amount of family and friends around me having covid in the past and me having to isolate because of them.

Monday my daughter came to visit (normally I go there as she is usually busy with work and kids) and rang me this morning as she has Covid.
Not too bad, just like a head cold to date.

Fortunately, I am negative and as she only stayed for a couple of hours so do not need to isolate.

I am now the last one standing in the immediate and extended family that hasn't had covid.:) Touch wood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't seem like an 'awkward silence' GIF.

That facial expression suggests deep confusion. A man with no f****** clue, on the verge of filling in the blanks of life with something, anything to make himself look just a little bit less stupid.

Don't think it is just that Dave, they were always leading the pack. Maybe more informed and accept the science?

Lot People work in the Goverment so they probably have to do it more then other People

Remove this Banner Ad

Back