Covid Vaccination Feedback and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand what you have against India. I have visited 4 times totalling a year of travel and would return in a heartbeat. And you're not seriously suggesting that your electronic devices eavesdropped on a physical conversation in your office?
If you have a voice activated assistant on your phone, like Siri or "Hey Google", they're listening all the time otherwise how would they know to respond when you ask them to?

Not sure about that, but there have been drugs approved for use and encouraged by medical professionals that have had serious long term side effects. Ever heard of Thalidomide?
What's the smallest pub in the world called?

I don't understand what you have against India. I have visited 4 times totalling a year of travel and would return in a heartbeat. And you're not seriously suggesting that your electronic devices eavesdropped on a physical conversation in your office?
Nothing against India. They make excellent door furniture.
And yes, I am seriously suggesting my conversation was eavesdropped. Not by a human, but by algorithms.
Mind you, humans do sort through conversations to “make the experience better for you.”
In fact, they hear a lot more than you could ever imagine.
Amazon employees around the world regularly listen to recordings from the company’s smart speakers as part of the development process for new services,

I had the Pfizer booster yesterday, and unlike AZ, next day I have a sore arm. Mouth felt dry last night. Also felt close to passing out when I got up in the early hours for a pee and had real trouble getting back to my bed, but this could have been a mix of the stuff I use to help me stay asleep and the vaccine. Certainly discouraged me getting up again.

I had the Pfizer booster yesterday, and unlike AZ, next day I have a sore arm. Mouth felt dry last night. Also felt close to passing out when I got up in the early hours for a pee and had real trouble getting back to my bed, but this could have been a mix of the stuff I use to help me stay asleep and the vaccine. Certainly discouraged me getting up again.
Hope you are feeling better and it is only a short term thing.

Friends husband has omicron, a real fitness fanatic and in his 30's, has been knocked out flat for 5 days and only slightly improving today.

Booster shot moved forward to Friday. My reasoning is that the hangover on Saturday will override and nullify any side effects from the jab.

ISO REPORT FROM THE NORTH

I am in day 10 of Covid iso

The princeling developed symptoms 10 days ago (his GF 2 days later)
(his second Pfizer was in September, no booster)

Princeling's rapid antigen showed positive on day 1

First subsequent PCR was neg which he ignored and took a second PCR on day 4 which was positive
(had 3 pos rapid antigens before PCR was pos)

Christmas dinner for 20 at my house cancelled (ate some leftover gnocci instead and watched final episode of Succession)

Have had 5 neg rapid antigens with no symptoms

It likely helped I had my third Phizer on Dec 14 - so encountered the pestilence fully juiced

Will likely get vaxxed every 3 months from now on (private market can be arranged if ATAGI too slow in approving 4th vaxx)

This seems to be the optimal frontier based upon declining antibodies

It is also the way Israel is going which has been ahead of the curve - amazing how fast a nation responds when it has been on a war footing for 70 years

My son's mate - who recently completed US Marine training - said he believed that his vaxx dose was much higher than standard, and that they are receiving other anti-Covid enhancers

An acquaintance runs a large hospital in Sydney and said his ICU covid patients are mostly unvaxxed, some co-morbidities with Delta who are vaxxed, no Omicron cases in ICU yet

It is good iso period will soon be reduced

Omicron looking like a manageable way out for nearly all of us in Australia, especially if we are vaxxed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the obsession with boosters eases over the next couple of months or at least it doesn’t become mandatory. After being crook from pfizer there’s no way I’m taking it again and I’m in two minds about moderna, which has similar illnesses listed.

Hopefully the obsession with boosters eases over the next couple of months or at least it doesn’t become mandatory. After being crook from pfizer there’s no way I’m taking it again and I’m in two minds about moderna, which has similar illnesses listed.

The Novax one is Supposed to be Available mid way thru January.

Getting Covid without being Vaccinated could be lot worse then getting Covid without being Vaccinated

It’s hard to disagree with this.

Why is our Federal Government so hesitant in stepping up to the plate and treating all Australians on an equal footing?
They should be busting balls to get these tests for us to get our economy back on track. This is not a thing that should be left to the haphazard State Governments.

I'm nervous about the likely hood of 2022 season. I suppose if players get omicron before March then hopefully it's done and dusted and no Ill side effects will allow them to play....
Yet another unknown. March feels like it's 3 years away

It’s hard to disagree with this.

Why is our Federal Government so hesitant in stepping up to the plate and treating all Australians on an equal footing?
They should be busting balls to get these tests for us to get our economy back on track. This is not a thing that should be left to the haphazard State Governments.
The are hard to fathom at times the Morrison government, now is the time for some leadership. Covid is exploding everywhere even here in Qld and now we are getting mixed messages on testing which I think shows there are probably more people with it than are being reported. The govt is looking like it did when vaccinations first started ie not very good.

I'm nervous about the likely hood of 2022 season. I suppose if players get omicron before March then hopefully it's done and dusted and no Ill side effects will allow them to play....
Yet another unknown. March feels like it's 3 years away

Daicos Torpedo You can catch the virus more than once.

I just got my booster yesterday. I am definitely not feeling 100% as I have very low energy today.

Daicos Torpedo You can catch the virus more than once.

I just got my booster yesterday. I am definitely not feeling 100% as I have very low energy today.
Our booster is due end of January. More than once? I thought once you got a particular strain of any virus your body knows it and then less likely or not possible? Correct me if I'm wrong as I am no scientific expert...

The are hard to fathom at times the Morrison government, now is the time for some leadership. Covid is exploding everywhere even here in Qld and now we are getting mixed messages on testing which I think shows there are probably more people with it than are being reported. The govt is looking like it did when vaccinations first started ie not very good.
Biggest issue with the Feds not being the main purchaser of the RAT‘s is the simple fact that the states are now competing for the kits and driving the price up accordingly.
Stupidity.

Pfizer booster received yesterday afternoon. It was administered by 2 of the most cheerful nurses one could encounter.

Local soreness and a headache is about the extent of my symptoms so far. Nurofen has helped.

Happy New Year and all the best for '22. Let's not speak much of the sh*t year that we have put behind us. 😬

Remove this Banner Ad

Back