Covid Vaccination Feedback and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yesterday I had my 2nd AZ shot, a bit of soreness in the arm and slight chill in the body but nothing too bad much better to be vaccinated I think.

I have thought all along we would need a booster shot every year like the flu jab and the way things are changing all the time with the virus it is a certainty but that is nothing for piece of mind.

Of Course there be a Booster as more money to be made.

Hopefully it not Delayed by the Federal Goverment like the Actual Vaccine has been

Yesterday I had my 2nd AZ shot, a bit of soreness in the arm and slight chill in the body but nothing too bad much better to be vaccinated I think.

I have thought all along we would need a booster shot every year like the flu jab and the way things are changing all the time with the virus it is a certainty but that is nothing for piece of mind.

Yeah... pretty sure the virus will keep mutating, so booster vaccines are definitely on the cards..

Yeah... pretty sure the virus will keep mutating, so booster vaccines are definitely on the cards..

Just hope it gets more Contagious and Deadly with the Mutations

More or less TD ?... I'm thinking less :) if the virus is going to survive, an assumption I suspect for all life forms, then it will need to stop killing the majority of its hosts...

I have no idea about that Stuff Realy but that be the Big Worry,

I do hope it comes less Deadly

More or less TD ?... I'm thinking less :) if the virus is going to survive, an assumption I suspect for all life forms, then it will need to stop killing the majority of its hosts...
You actually want it more contagious and less deadly. Any less contagious strands will disappear, as the more contagious ones will dominate.

You actually want it more contagious and less deadly. Any less contagious strands will disappear, as the more contagious ones will dominate.

True, but you want it less deadly before it becomes more contagious. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overdue. If only the feds got enough doses to start with.

I've created an account, so hopefully I can book a pizer slot when they open tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed they have a better booking system than ticketek or ticketmaster.

I've created an account, so hopefully I can book a pizer slot when they open tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed they have a better booking system than ticketek or ticketmaster.
Here's a trick to avoid booking slots tomorrow. Book in today. You can do it by selecting an option such as you provide unpaid care to an eligible person. This will enable you to book a slot in today, and by the time you get to your appointment, you won't be required to meet that exemption.

Here's a trick to avoid booking slots tomorrow. Book in today. You can do it by selecting an option such as you provide unpaid care to an eligible person. This will enable you to book a slot in today, and by the time you get to your appointment, you won't be required to meet that exemption.

Some people are hardwired to game the system, others are content to follow ordinary processes and procedure.

Others, like myself, are happy to follow the lessons of those who game the system whilst maintaining a shroud of virtue.

Cheers. Apparently if you book AZ today you'll be offered the choice of AZ and pizer at your appointment, but I don't want to take that chance. I'll look into your workaround.

Cheers. Apparently if you book AZ today you'll be offered the choice of AZ and pizer at your appointment, but I don't want to take that chance. I'll look into your workaround.
No worries. I was thinking of that option - but might be better to lock in a Pfizer jab rather than hope that they come through on the offer to have both available?

But just to be clear, I took the AZ. Like a real man. Pfizer. The vaccine for the timid.

No worries. I was thinking of that option - but might be better to lock in a Pfizer jab rather than hope that they come through on the offer to have both available?

But just to be clear, I took the AZ. Like a real, righteous and angry man. Pfizer. The vaccine for the timid.

EFA

Last edited:

Covid website makes ticketek and ticketmaster look wonderful. 20 mins on what from footy experience is a holding screen got me nowhere. Seemed to be just refreshing every 30 seconds, so I reverted to mashing the refresh button and got access after 30 seconds.

Unlike ticketek and ticketmaster once you're in you can be chucked back out when navigating the various steps. Timed out when I selected my date, briefly back to the holding screen, more mashing of the refresh button, press confirm back to the holding screen, runtime error...

Still trying to get around that one!

EDIT: got through that, but the slot is now not available. One step forward two steps back...

EDIT 2: Got back in, slot unavailable. Selected another slot, server response error. Now can't get in at all and it looks like they've pulled the site. Thought the biggest issue would be accessing the booking page not trying to press confirm to finalise the last step!

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.42.59 AM.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back