Covid Vaccination Feedback and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would give a stuff if you have to have a booster every 6 months (if that's true) instead of getting Covid?

It's a minor inconvenience for the sake of working lungs.

and Being able to do what you want instead of being in Lockdown still/Not allowed to do Much

Who would give a stuff if you have to have a booster every 6 months (if that's true) instead of getting Covid?

It's a minor inconvenience for the sake of working lungs.

Doing anything is an inconvenience for some people.

Shot #2 next Tuesday for me.

Again, Dan Andrews said it on a Covid presser... Dr Chant in NSW also stated that booster shots for the rest of your life. All during press conferences this month.

Again, Dan Andrews said it on a Covid presser... Dr Chant in NSW also stated that booster shots for the rest of your life. All during press conferences this month.
What's your problem with booster shots anyway?

No, he didn't.

The country still has no official position on booster shots as per the latest ATAGI advice. All we know is that the immunocompromised may require a 3rd shot.

I suggest that if you're going to make a statement of that magnitude you should accompany it with a credible link else the more cynical amongst us might assume you're just trolling.

Just like for the Flu

Show me the quote from Dan please.
Im sure you, or someone you follow, have misinterpreted what was said. Because if it is as clear cut as you think it is, it would have been widely reported.
And it simply hasn’t been.

Got a quote for me?
"Rest of your life" could be a long time and i'm fairly confident with science to know that's bullsh*t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the medical professional stuck their hypodermic device into my left arm and pressed on the plunger of the syringe I couldn't help but wonder how much more "research" I could have done to ensure my knowledge base of RNA vaccines was more comprehensive. Upon receiving the "vaccine" I was ushered to a waiting area where other newly microchipped humans were waiting for their liquid-based operating system to install. I instantly felt a whole-body sensation which was the unmistakable feeling of 5g capability finally being unleashed within body... I checked my mobile phone, "what a surprise", I thought, FULL COVERAGE.

I returned home and sat in the dark rocking myself back and forth waiting for pericarditis to kick in... 72 hours later I realised I hadn't eaten and decided to turn the lights on and resume normal functioning. I have since discovered I can speak fluent Chinese and can communicate telepathically with the microwave and refrigerator (both at the same time).

So as you can see, quite a pleasant experience.

First time both my arms were sore for several days, second time I hardly noticed the jab and only my jab arm was sore for just a couple of days. Better nurse?

Second pfizer knocked me around though. Fine for the first 12 hours or so, but then got cold shakes. Hot shower mostly got rid of that, but I was hot all night and woke with a dizzy headache. Dizzy headache persisted all of the second day along with a mix of feeling hot and cold. Also had no sense of taste. Day 3 slept fine and headache has cleared, yet to eat.

Haven’t felt like that or as bad since I picked something up around Christmas in 2020.

If that’s a fraction of covid I’m glad I got the jab, but at the same time I won’t be getting a booster shot unless there’s a huge benefit. For example over 50% more effectiveness.

If that’s a fraction of covid I’m glad I got the jab, but at the same time I won’t be getting a booster shot unless there’s a huge benefit. For example over 50% more effectiveness.

Australia ordered a heap of a vaccine called Novavax last January. It'll be approved by the time you're due for a booster and is supposed to have stuff all side effects.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back