Covid Vaccination Feedback and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a booster after work yesterday; sore arm but just ran ParkRun this morning. All good.

They offered me Moderna and frankly I didn’t really care which one I got.

Got a booster after work yesterday; sore arm but just ran ParkRun this morning. All good.

They offered me Moderna and frankly I didn’t really care which one I got.

Had Pfizer one this Morning.

I have had No Side Effects so Far

I was pretty achey in the afternoon yesterday, to be truthful, but it was after working two insane months in an ICU, doing ParkRun and then coming home to haul rocks around the garden for hours. Either way, it was minor and getting better this morning.

premiershipvigil

All Australian
Aug 19, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would really like to get my booster - think I'm eligible in Feb. My girlfriend and I are tempted to just do a walk-in and get it early if we can.

Moderna seems to be the one available for walk-in at most of the places I've seen.
I reckon go for it, exhibition building Carlton was pretty relaxed last Thursday

Had No Real Side Effects from the Pfizer Booster I got yesterday morning

Just a bit Tender where the Injection went in but that is gone now too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood

Three people were aged in their 40s, five people were aged in their 60s, five people were aged in their 70s, 11 people are in their 80s and five people are in their 90s.

Of the 29 people who died; 19 people were vaccinated against COVID-19 and 10 people were not vaccinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back