The Law Covid Vaccines will become mandatory. Lets just make it so now.

Do you support mandatory vaccines

• Yes i do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No cos Im still struggling with cognisant dissonance regarding the new world and not ready for it.

• No. Im an idiot and dont understand the relatively risks of covid and vaccines

• No. I have a mistaken world view that values free will above everyones well being

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
80 percent vaccination rates do not stop this virus from spreading. Not even close.

governments appear to have no foresight to double health resources to deal with pandemic outbreaks.

So the only way out of random lockdowns, mask mandates, closed borders is to get to 90 plus percent vaccination rates of the total population. Surely you see this?

and the only way to do that in a world of social media misinformation is to make vaccines effectively mandatory.

so rather then go through another 12-18 months of lockdown pain until we inevitably come to this conclusion anyway why dont we just do it now. Make vaccines mandatory. now you can act like a toddler as much as you want but the world has changed and this is the only realistic way to end lockdowns, closed borders and mask mandates.

now when i say mandatory im not talking about people with medical exemptions nor am i talking about doctors kidnapping citizens and forcing vaccines into their arms.

what im talking about when i say mandatory is withdrawing all government services from the unvaccinated and banning the unvaccinated from going into public spaces with large crowds or high density limits. Forever. The unvaccinated are to become second class citizens like criminals because they have chosen by their own free will to cause a high risk of harm to their fellow citizens. This is a choice they have made.

mandatory vaccines will happen. It either happens now or in 12-18 months time.

i would rather it happen now so we get our lives back earlier and more deadly variants dont emerge.

80 percent vaccination rates do not stop this virus from spreading. Not even close.

governments appear to have no foresight to double health resources to deal with pandemic outbreaks.

So the only way out of random lockdowns, mask mandates, closed borders is to get to 90 plus percent vaccination rates of the total population. Surely you see this?

and the only way to do that in a world of social media misinformation is to make vaccines effectively mandatory.

so rather then go through another 12-18 months of lockdown pain until we inevitably come to this conclusion anyway why dont we just do it now. Make vaccines mandatory. now you can act like a toddler as much as you want but the world has changed and this is the only realistic way to end lockdowns, closed borders and mask mandates.

Complete and utter falsehood.

There are countries in the world that have higher death rates, higher hospitalization rates, higher cases rates and higher in all aspects in these regards per captia as well than Australia and Victoria yet are completely open.

Thus, your premise is wrong.

The only way out of lockdown especially regarding Australia is governmental choice.

Australia is lockdown by human decisions, nothing else. It up to a few men which millions are imprisoned or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back