• Undecided - Want to wait

Votes: 22 10.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi team

Go hard in here.

Keep it civil. No abuse. As you have been in the COVID19 info thread.

But don't bring it back to that thread.

Cheers

Perhaps a poll so everyone can have a voice without having to scroll through a heap of backwards and forwards posts with reference to different experts with different opinions and stats used in a justify that particular opinion?

Perhaps a poll so everyone can have a voice without having to scroll through a heap of backwards and forwards posts with reference to different experts with different opinions and stats used in a justify that particular opinion?
Its done

And the votes are hidden

- Gee Delta has some skills. He mainly jogged laps before spending the last half hour or so on set shots - curled a few beauties from behind the boundary line at the end for a bit of fun. Hardly saw him miss a kick.
- What interested me the most was that McGowan split his time between the kitchen and the dunny, could be seeing a swingman role in 2021.
- Albanese has outstanding legs, just not prime ministerial legs - Joyce was in most of the drills with him and couldn't keep up.
- Rollout is pale as buggery and slipped over a few times
- There was a big bloke who pulled up next to me and I could have sworn it was Andrews, but I'm sure I was wrong...
- Victoria was the player picked to kick the goal at the end today and nailed it. Celebrations were huge.
- Hunt kicked on with Astrazeneca for 80% of the session, I reckon. Nice to see health ministers working with their non-preferred so readily.
- ScoMo was very quiet and seemed to be taking direction from Hunt. Doesn't bode well for his captaincy credentials, maybe he doesn't want the gig?
- Gutwein looked on and was hitting targets left and right. Set for a huge round 15.
- A lot of making policy on the run again, clearly a focus even in the rain.
- Jesus Pfizer our lord and saviour looked like he was doing a great job 'coaching' the younger forwards in between the drills. Moderna in particular seemed to be following him around.
- Vaccine is definitely on the line this week.

(I tried)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Browne reports competing proposals for 19th franchise: Tasmanian Deltans and the Northern Astras.

This still haunts. Any ways just saw fast9. It's exactly the as the past 31 movies guys.

Holy sheet guys. What if A5 actually was Avishka? Thread off to a great start everyone, getting to the bottom of life's wildest conspiracies already

fatchrisprattissurprised.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back