Resource COVID19 V - The Info Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The posters here sooking about the anti lockdown protests are probably the same ones that cheered on the BLM sh*t last year. And vice versa.

I suppose when its your side protesting its okay.

Stop punching horses EP.

The posters here sooking about the anti lockdown protests are probably the same ones that cheered on the BLM sh*t last year. And vice versa.

Bizarre post.

Black lives do matter and lockdowns are a strategy to prevent spread of a deadly virus.

Don’t blame them.

Loss of business and suicides because of this “highly dangerous” virus are never discussed in the MSM. Why?
Maybe not in Perth. But the impact of our lockdowns on small business owners and employees has been a regular taking point in Melbourne without fail.

To echo Daz, is there something you want to talk about?

I remember a lot of people on here condemning the BLM protests (though there were a few cheering them on). I thought the way they protested (in crowds) was very poor taste in a pandemic, the same with the anti lockdowns in Sydney (the Perth ones weren't breaking any rules so fair play I guess). These days there are lots of ways to get a message across that don't require mass gatherings.

Two protests that happened during a pandemic/lockdown. Why is one acceptable and the other unacceptable?
Because the reasoning behind one makes sense but the other is batshit insane?

I agree that any mass gathering during a pandemic is a poor choice but to put the BLM protests in the same category as anti-lockdown loonies is a poor take imo.

Because the reasoning behind one makes sense but the other is batshit insane?

I agree that any mass gathering during a pandemic is a poor choice but to put the BLM protests in the same category as anti-lockdown loonies is a poor take imo.
I think it's the same issue if you just consider the mass gathering angle. The BLM protest in Melbourne last year was at the start of their outbreak/lockdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you OK dude?
To echo Daz, is there something you want to talk about?

I have never been better guys, thank you.

Maybe not in Perth. But the impact of our lockdowns on small business owners and employees has been a regular taking point in Melbourne without fail.

Through MSM?

Small businesses are being destroyed through lockdowns. This is a discussion that needs to at the top of all media.

The MSM know this and continue to ignore. Nobody in MSM stands up for the people. It’s fear fear fear.

Why?

Are you OK dude?

F**k me this place has begun to reach peak lunacy today

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.”

Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Don’t blame them.

Loss of business and suicides because of this “highly dangerous” virus are never discussed in the MSM. Why?

They have been. The effects on business are well documented in all states (I am sure you've heard the figures thrown around by McGowan, Berejikilian, Andrews etc on the daily cost to businesses during lockdowns, an easy Google search reveals plenty of reporting on all 'MSM'), and as to suicides...

New data from the state coroner shows there was no increase in suicides in Victoria in 2020, despite a spike of more than 40 per cent in calls for help to mental health hotlines.

The 2.7 per cent fall in the number of lives lost to suicide in 2020 compared to 2019 comes as Beyond Blue experienced a 42 per cent increase in calls.

I don't think anyone argues that lockdowns are detrimental to economies - the debate is simply whether that economic burden is worthwhile.

They have been. The effects on business are well documented in all states (I am sure you've heard the figures thrown around by McGowan, Berejikilian, Andrews etc on the daily cost to businesses during lockdowns, an easy Google search reveals plenty of reporting on all 'MSM'), and as to suicides...

I don't think anyone argues that lockdowns are detrimental to economies - the debate is simply whether that economic burden is worthwhile.
I'm a bit skeptical of those suicide figures. The calls for help increased by 43% yet the tragedies didn't increase? I recall when Danny Frawley passed away a number of people pointing out how suicides often aren't recorded as such, due to the way the happen, with car accidents being the main problem.

I'm a bit skeptical of those suicide figures. The calls for help increased by 43% yet the tragedies didn't increase? I recall when Danny Frawley passed away a number of people pointing out how suicides often aren't recorded as such, due to the way the happen, with car accidents being the main problem.

I don't see why - I'm not an authority on cause of death in Victoria but I will trust the Coroner's Court of Victoria to provide the judgment.

I am sure that there are deaths recorded incorrectly but I'd suggest it's not due to any malicious intent to cover up. Some also forget we increased funding to mental health services nationwide during 2020 - one good thing the Federal Government did. It's not a surprise that suicides drop when more funds are given to agencies that assist people feeling suicidal.

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.”

Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
To be perfectly honest I'm not sure many people are behaving normally right now. Most people I know are massively stressed out from covid and the pace of society in general.

More on long covid:

<<< Brain scientists from Imperial College London have shared results of the Great British Intelligence Test.
The online IQ test was completed by 81,337 people between January and December last year, including almost 13,000 who had been infected with Covid-19.
After accounting for variables such as age, medical history and occupation, researchers found those who had contracted the virus performed worse than expected.
Those who had been on ventilators had the biggest deficit, equal to a seven-point drop in IQ.
“The deficits were most pronounced for paradigms that tapped cognitive functions such as reasoning, problem solving, spatial planning and target detection,” the authors wrote.
“These results accord with reports of long Covid, where ‘brain fog’, trouble concentrating and difficulty finding correct words are common.”
Their research was published in the Lancet journal EClinicalMedicine.
The authors also concluded that the results “accord with reports of long Covid cognitive symptoms” that persisted beyond the patient’s initial recovery from the virus.>>>

To be perfectly honest I'm not sure many people are behaving normally right now.

Given the absolute and outright lies, bullsh*t and propaganda the people have accepted for the last 40 - 60 years they may not be behaving “normally” but they‘re certainly behaving as expected..

example: look at mask wearing compliance
wearing restricts breathing, breathing in chemicals and is depersonalising
not wearing, fresh air, etc etc !!!
which do you think strengthens and which do you think weakens the immune system ??

as glen jackovich would say you don’t need to be a rocket dr to see that ....

Last edited:
Given the absolute and outright lies, bullsh*t and propaganda the people have accepted for the last 40 - 60 years they may not be behaving “normally” but they‘re certainly behaving as expected..

example: look at mask wearing compliance
wearing restricts breathing, breathing in chemicals and is depersonalising
not wearing, fresh air, etc etc !!!
which do you think strengthens and which do you think weakens the immune system ??

as glen jackovich would say you don’t need to be a rocket dr to see that ....
Yeah gotta get me some of that fresh, fresh, covid-filled air

Remove this Banner Ad

Back