Resource COVID19 V - The Info Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We live in a state where one case causes a lockdown soooo I reckon they have some legitimacy here. Just because we're not currently in a lockdown doesn't mean they cant protest them.

That's not my angle EP, it's opposing lockdowns altogether. We've basically been forced into a mindset based on NSW's complete * up where it's all about vaccine numbers. So everyday people are dying and we should all shrug and say "well, we have to learn to live with it", what - so rich people don't lose their money? Sorry but I don't buy it. If Bereljickian (S) lost a loved one she'd change her tune in a second. I'm pro-vax and want to get back to normal, but let's be honest why we're getting pushed that agenda, and it's all about the $.

We live in a state where one case causes a lockdown soooo I reckon they have some legitimacy here. Just because we're not currently in a lockdown doesn't mean they cant protest them.
We'll be in more. And like you said, it'll take one case. Everyone knows it and we aren't keeping it out forever.

Better to protest whilst we don't have restrictions otherwise you have the Sydney/Melbourne shitfests that have occurred.

That's not my angle EP, it's opposing lockdowns altogether. We've basically been forced into a mindset based on NSW's complete fu** up where it's all about vaccine numbers. So everyday people are dying and we should all shrug and say "well, we have to learn to live with it", what - so rich people don't lose their money? Sorry but I don't buy it. If Bereljickian (S) lost a loved one she'd change her tune in a second. I'm pro-vax and want to get back to normal, but let's be honest why we're getting pushed that agenda, and it's all about the $.
Perhaps they are people who wouldn't mind leaving Perth and seeing family sometime this decade. Perhaps they are waiting on family to go to Perth and see them.
If you just think its about the rich then your just a McGowan stooge and really have no empathy for anyone at all. The rest of the world has moved on and leaned to live with it. They are all wrong and you are right is that your point?

Still no evidence to disprove my DQPM theory

What's the time frame for ingestion? It should be about a half hour from injection time to McDonald's from where I get my second in about a fortnight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back