Resource COVID19 V - The Info Thread

Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
30 people protesting :straining:

I always have to remind myself that the crazies represent a tiny proportion of the overall population, and contrary to their perceptions, the prevalence of their views online (here and on social media etc) are way out of proportion to their actual numbers (ie they are in no way being "silenced", and they are the opposite to a "silent majority").

Reminding myself of these facts helps to keep the blood pressure down.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
30 people protesting :straining:

I always have to remind myself that the crazies represent a tiny proportion of the overall population, and contrary to their perceptions, the prevalence of their views online (here and on social media etc) are way out of proportion to their actual numbers (ie they are in no way being "silenced", and they are the opposite to a "silent majority").

Reminding myself of these facts helps to keep the blood pressure down.
What's the protest this time?

How did he actually die anyway? I've heard a couple of allusions to it being smoking-related.

No idea, just that he passed unexpectedly in his sleep.

He announced in August that he was double-vaxxed (the actual date he got the second jab may have been even earlier), that’s at least two months before his death, without looking into it in detail I’d assume adverse reactions generally happen a lot quicker than that.

Friend of mine works at Dumas House and was getting booed by protesters as he walked in and he has nothing to do with anything vaccination or covid related.

The ministers aren’t even in on Fridays 😂

I think they were saying Boo-urns

Just order a second DQP and use the patties as buns. Scientifically valid.

images (1).jpeg

Back