Cowboy Bebop

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Anyone else since this anime??

I havent seen the film but its an awesome series. I read it was place no.2 in all time best anime by some japenese magazine. The show is set in our solar system but has a similar western theme as firefly. Based on the crew of the ship bebop, they roam the solar system trying to capture bounties and generally survive. Also heavily influenced by Jazz from the states. Music plays an important part in the whole series and each episode is called a session and named after famous songs or albums.

Spike Spiegel is the main character a former member crime syndicate who left and became a bounty hunter. Probably my favourite character.

Faye Valentine is amnesiac, awakened from a 50-year cryogenic slumber. She has a bit of gambling problem and very self involved.

Jet Black is a former police officer and the owner of the Bebop (The ship), he bears a cybernetic arm as constant reminder of what happened when he rushed into trouble without looking first.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Trivuskey the 4th is a brilliant hacker who provides much of the shows humour. My 2nd favourite character.

Its currently on ABC2 9 pm tuesdays. About half way thru the series.

Feb 26, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks
pure class all the way through.

if you're looking for something similar check out Samurai Champaloo (I think thats it)

where bebop was space and jazz, champaloo is samurai (duh) and rnb I think.

thefamilyguy

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2007
Down the lane
AFL Club
West Coast
nar not a huge fan..... i like it a little more ridiculous

Naruto!!!!!

I stumbled on this by accident 4 weeks or so before my final exams for school...BAD MOVE!! lol

theres about 300 episodes or something ridiculous. its so addictive.

WowWeee

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
shits me when i recommend this anime to people and they reply with 'na its old, recommend me something newer'
1625187496.gif

Back