Racing Cox Plate 2020 discussion .

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I might end up having to back the Camel the way things are going 🤢

Aspetar and Buckhurst need a dry track.
Feel like same goes for Arcadia Queen.
Armory at best not lame enough to be scratched and think he goes much better on firm too anyway.

The Dragon will be half it's odds for the Cup after this race. Not sure he will get the race run to suit but will be running on all the way to the line no matter what and look a good Cups trial

The Dragon will be half it's odds for the Cup after this race. Not sure he will get the race run to suit but will be running on all the way to the line no matter what and look a good Cups trial

A couple will have to firm up big time or the Moth will be close to the mythical sub $4 mark

Nothing has changed in my view that there are only four possible winners and there is very little between them - Sir D, Armory, RC and AQ.

One of the 4 is close to three times the price of the others which makes Sir D the obvious bet.

Was keen to place lay ASPETAR when it looked like he could start single figures this time last week but the market has finally cottoned on to what I've been saying for months - he is nowhere near good enough - and is now closer to $20 than single figures. Could see him getting out to high $20s on the exchange on the day.

For exotics going to go with Sir D and Armory on the A line and leave RC and AQ on the B line as I expect both to be super short on the totes. Tempted to throw in heaps on the C line as the rest are so even plenty could fall into third or fourth - will just leave out those I see as utter poi poi like Probabeel, Kolding an the 3yo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get a heavy track I'm probably going to have to include the 3yo in bets. There is just no speed in the race at all and Jameka grew a couple legs when she raced in the mud

If we get a heavy track I'm probably going to have to include the 3yo in bets. There is just no speed in the race at all and Jameka grew a couple legs when she raced in the mud

In that case they just lead on Cameltoe and he breaks the 3yos heart. If they just let it walk in front they are absolute morons. Obviously a lot of the time they are - but his form is so far below what is required even with a kissed on the dick soft lead I see him being one of the first beaten.

Nothing to suggest Humidor wants a soft track. Like Paris said padded his stats early on in pissweak NZ races on soft tracks as an odds on fav. Got toweled up by Jameka on the wet and is only 1 placing from 5 since