Cancelled
10k Posts
Apr 27, 2005
8th place
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Ham, Tony Pulis hat
Both Graham and LeCras have pulled out from the WAFL and one is likely to replace Cox in tonights team.

Absolute joke wtf is going on do coaches really think that pulling them out at the last minute really gives them an edge.... all it does is upset the people betting on results and those in supercoach or fantasy footy.

I too have been shafted for the last 3 weeks by Cox not playing.... you cant tell me they dont know till the last minute that he isnt right.

be F#@$%^ing Honest and play the teams as selected

• Banned
Dont feel sorry for people betting but it does stuff up Fantasy Footy. Failed one fitness test in the morning and will probably have another one but now its looking less than likely bar a miracle .

dammit cox, you told me you would be playing, and i took griffen out as the emergancy, why do you do this to me:(

if this is whats happened expect sandilands to dominate, seaby is a good ruckman, but wont be able to go it alone with sandilands
Yeah, geez i'm glad i kept Griffen as an emergency. About 9 points just there. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep definetly playing. Either Woosha playing mind games but from the sounds of it it was a close call with him passing a 2nd fitness test given

Remove this Banner Ad

Back