anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
This is going to drive Suzi to distraction I know,but I have just received The Docker in the mail and have found I have my photo in it.Guess which one Suz.:D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by anchor man
This is going to drive Suzi to distraction I know,but I have just received The Docker in the mail and have found I have my photo in it.Guess which one Suz.:D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Clem Michael!!

Your sig gives it away!!

Originally posted by suzi_olsen
how tall are you?
I knew this would get you going.I am 7foot tall.6axe handles across the shoulders have legs like tree trunks and can leap over tall buildings at a single bound.And am not as much as TI{you may not get the joke Suzi}but others may.

By the way Suzi page 17 of the Docker.Go and buy one it will only cost you $3,maybe more in Vic.:cool: :cool: :cool: Not cool just me travelling incognito.

I knew this would get you going.I am 7foot tall.6axe handles across the shoulders have legs like tree trunks and can leap over tall buildings at a single bound.And am not as much as TI{you may not get the joke Suzi}but others may.

You legend Croady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you don't have the Docker on hand Suzi.

No I don't but I will get that tomorrow and take a look on page 17.

I like to keep guessing as well.

Here's my next guess. Are you Clive Waterhouse?

Originally posted by suzi_olsen

No I don't but I will get that tomorrow and take a look on page 17.

I like to keep guessing as well.

Here's my next guess. Are you Clive Waterhouse?

Are you still playing? Because Tony Modra is my next guess!

Stephen Michael was TI - I'm not sure whether Clem inherited those genes, though if he did it would explain why his knee keeps on breaking down!

AHAHHAAHAH
Suzi your so seroius about it all to.
I will be the first to get any the way of any move for your removal from the site.
Your an asset with pure gold comments like that

Originally posted by sabre_ac
AHAHHAAHAH
I will be the first to get any the way of any move for your removal from the site.

Can't you maybe...oh I don't know, leash her to just the Freo and Hawthorn boards? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AHAHHAAHAH

sabre_ac,

pm me with your answer to his question!! Who is he?

Hes...........
PETER BELL!!!

I remember seeing 'Belly' play with the Kangaroos. I went to a Ansett Cup Semi Final where the Roos played and won against Carlton.

No wonder he doesn't want to be known.

Hey anchor man,

congratulations on being named skipper of the Dockers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back