PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Out Now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
no HDR which kinda sucks, but looks amazing

Platinum is not going to be that easy because of the time trials. like on Bolders you need to be almost perfect to get gold or better.

Last edited:

Mitho

Club Legend
Feb 22, 2011
Berwick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Manchester City
Oh boy. 9:15am is the earliest I've received an online delivery from just about anyone.

Gonna be a long ass day of counting stock thats for sure

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Been a hectic week. On top of work and squeezing in guitar practice for an audition I have in a couple weeks we adopted two kittens last weekend and they have been a handful all week. However I told the wife that this weekend they are her responsibility as I have a date with Crash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nike1

All Australian
Feb 9, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
3 or 4 levels in and i love it too.
so familair, corridor gaming was so damn good

patch was only 130mb or so. took like 2 mins to download for me

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
i just spent like 5 mins on the nitro level in Rolling stones. all for 6 lives. Lucky that bonus levels dont take lives away.

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Think I'll give myself a decent early mark from work today. Can't wait to get home and play this haha.

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Is everyone starting with the 1st Crash? Can you even choose which one you play first? Would love to start with Crash 2.

GWBogan

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2011
XFL Headquarters
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
XFL Premiers - Los Angeles Xtreme
Is everyone starting with the 1st Crash? Can you even choose which one you play first? Would love to start with Crash 2.
Choosing which Crash Bandicoot game to play first should be a given, no excuses for them to lock you into playing Crash 1 only whatsoever. It would be like playing Super Mario All-Stars and you're only allowed to play Super Mario Bros. before being able to access the other SMB games on the cartridge. Blasphemy!!!

Cooksen

Jun 18, 2011
Flying On A Prawn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd, NE Pats
You can pick whatever one you want.

Yeah i keep just missing the edge of landings. the fire and spikes are not getting me its the under jumping platforms.
Good to know i am not the only one doing this, I feel the camera needs to be angled a bit higher

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Good to know i am not the only one doing this, I feel the camera needs to be angled a bit higher
I lost like 10 lives from the 3rd checkpoint to the end. just kept under jumping by like 1mm.

And you have to do it in under 2:30min for the gold relic.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Last played crash years and years ago, remember playing the first one when I was 7.

When this game launches later tonight on my TV it'll be a trip down memory lane that's for sure.

Top Bottom