PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Out Now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 29, 2010
¯\_(シ)_/¯
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Seahawks
Free DLC.

Unreleased Crash 1 level.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/addons/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-stormy-ascent-level/cid=EP0002-CUSA07399_00-CRASHNSANELEVEL1

'Experience the notorious Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot™ game. Previously unfinished and unreleased, this level will challenge even the most hardened of Crash fans! Do you have what it takes to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, flying birds, moving platforms and iron spikes? Download and play the Stormy Ascent Level!

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Stormy accent is no joke. I had like 60 lives and ran out. the platforms after the last checkpoint are just insane. and there is no boxes till the portal at the end so it cant give you a mercy checkpoint. I kept getting so close and would either over jump the 3rd bird right at the end or hit the 3rd bird but miss the platform.

Charliebrow 16

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Federer, Birmingham FC
Think I lost about 25 lives on Stormy Ascent. The relic is going to test my patience.

Got the gold. Was five seconds from platinum but I'm not going to bother with this one.

Last edited:

happy_eagle

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
I was just about to give up on Crash 2 time trials, but then I realised there were the speed shoes which make them a lot easier
Almost impossible without those to get golds

Charliebrow 16

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Federer, Birmingham FC
Finally finished up with this. Three platinum trophies and a whole lot of reminiscing later.

Now make a Spyro remaster!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

happy_eagle

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Platinum'd Number two, now to move onto number 3.

Found Number 2 to be a little easier than Number one, especially getting the gems

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Got the platinum for Crash 2. The hardest bit was the relic for 'Hanging Out' I think. That took me a good hour.

Got just 2 sapphire relics I need to update to gold to get the platinum for Crash 3. Should have that finished tonight.

Still got about half the game to go for Crash 1. I found that one the easiest so far so hoping that shouldn't be too much of a chore to finish.

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Now got the platinum for Crash 3 as well.

Just Crash 1 now. Thankfully my younger sister is a crash bandicoot savant so anything I can't do in 1, she can do for me haha.

Juddy88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 7, 2007
West Coast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, East Perth
Back on to this. So frustrating. Not looking forward to high road and road to nowhere time trials. Spent about an hour on fumbling in the dark last night but couldn't get through without dieing.

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Back on to this. So frustrating. Not looking forward to high road and road to nowhere time trials. Spent about an hour on fumbling in the dark last night but couldn't get through without dieing.
the 2 dark ones are all timing. i think the 2nd one no matter how fast you go your light still runs out at one point.

happy_eagle

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Has anyone managed the time trial on Stormy Ascent
Platinum'd the regular three games, and was able to do the extra level but haven't tried the time trial yet

beta_condition

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Has anyone managed the time trial on Stormy Ascent
Platinum'd the regular three games, and was able to do the extra level but haven't tried the time trial yet
I think two people from here have I know 100% someone did. I couldn't be bothered learning the level, I don;t think it be too hard if you gave the time to learn

Juddy88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 7, 2007
West Coast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, East Perth
Had 6 relics to go, not 5. Knocked off the lab and then spent about 2-3 hours on jaws of darkness before finally getting the relic - what a s**t level btw.

Have all the gems now as well, 4 relics to go.

Edit: finally sunset vista.

Last edited:

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Platinumed all 3.

Stormy Ascent was bloody annoying.

Actually played through Crash 2 yesterday for the first time since I finished it. Think I'll always keep the game, it's good when I feel like something simple.

Top Bottom