PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Out Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Swimming in nostalgia. I'm obviously better than when I played it at 11 or 12 though and hoarding lives. Lost heaps on one bloody jump on Hog Wild though. Going to go through chronologically but can't wait to get to 3.

Makes me reminisce the other games I was playing at the time too. Would love to see Pandemonium again.

Hands up who died on the very first enemy?

♂️ <--on my phone that looked like a dude holding his hand up...

nope. i strangely remembered how to beat him, but after that it was a different story i forgot how frustrating this game is.
so much fun though. think i'm going to try and get my niece to have a run at this.

The game trolls you hard! You keep falling off in the same spot, then they give you a woodimiga which wont help just to rub it in. Then you get frustrated and try to rush and die even more!!! I swear i just lost 20 lives on the native fortress

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tell you what. As soon as the starting seen where Crash gets "upgraded" in that machine my little kid came running into the room. She stood mesmerized at the menu screen then when I started the game ran and got her little couch, blanket and plush monkey and came and sat with me. Shes never taken an interest in a game before other than asking what I am playing. I think I just witnessed the birth of a next generation gamer.

The game trolls you hard! You keep falling off in the same spot, then they give you a woodimiga which wont help just to rub it in. Then you get frustrated and try to rush and die even more!!! I swear i just lost 20 lives on the native fortress

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I had to turn it off because of that level it was getting to dark souls level of rage.

everyone should just be glad there is now an auto save system that was the worst thing about the PS1 version.

But im so happy that time trials dont cost lives, so if i screw up too much like missing a 3sec box i just kill myself to restart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everyone should just be glad there is now an auto save system that was the worst thing about the PS1 version.

But im so happy that time trials dont cost lives, so if i screw up too much like missing a 3sec box i just kill myself to restart.
You can press options and just restart too.

I was better at this when I was 9 :/
zPjxBs.gif

Playing Crash 1 as a kid.

giphy.gif

Playing Crash 1 in 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back