PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Out Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

The level itself isn't the hardest. Try get the plat time trial though.
I just got the gold on it, after missing a few times by less than 0.1sec

Only took 30 mins to get through Native Fortress :(
I was jumping off all the fires, which was giving me a s**t tonne of air but also getting me burnt towards the end. Once I realised you could just bounce lower onto the next one, it got a little easier.
I don't know how I am going to get gold times on these. Im really patient when it comes to most levels, will happily stay still for a good 20 seconds just to judge what is ahead

took me most of the night but finally got the gold relic on Native Fortress. I almost had it about an hour ago but my cat jumped on my lap and i missed a jump on one of the rolling platforms and missed the time by 1sec

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even get a hug from the kid when I get home now. Just a "let's go to your room daddy and play crash bandicoot"

How old is she mate? My 3 and a half year old son is obsessed with it. Band Crashdicoot he can't stop calling it (started as his joke, now he thinks he's still being funny)

He's especially obsessed with the "GAME OVER" mask in Crash 1... what does that tell you :$

This is the very first game he's ever given a s**t about.

How old is she mate? My 3 and a half year old son is obsessed with it. Band Crashdicoot he can't stop calling it (started as his joke, now he thinks he's still being funny)

He's especially obsessed with the "GAME OVER" mask in Crash 1... what does that tell you :$

This is the very first game he's ever given a s**t about.
She turns 3 at the end of the month. She managed to get past the crab on the first level now, she still can't jump over the first hole though. She pisses herself laughing every time the shoes fly up from the hole.

the slippery climb time trial is quite good with time. i screwed up 2 or 3 times and still got gold. without my screw ups i would of been close to the platinum relic.

Only 3 left. the longest one [Sunset Vista] the hardest one [The high Road] and Jaws of Darkness

Crash 1 done, now i can play Crash 2 again i only got up to the first boss.
6Spe9XC.jpeg

EGtybev.jpeg

You sir are a freak of nature getting that platinum.

Just too much spare time this week and forgiving neighbors who have not cared about my swearing the past few days.

Im just glad i made it without breaking a controller.

I almost gave up a few days ago before i got the colored gem from Slippery Climb.

Just too much spare time this week and forgiving neighbors who have not cared about my swearing the past few days.

Im just glad i made it without breaking a controller.

I almost gave up a few days ago before i got the colored gem from Slippery Climb.
All the coloured gems and time trials put me off, i might go back and finish 2 and 3 since I have half the gems in those games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back