PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Out Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

no HDR which kinda sucks, but looks amazing

Platinum is not going to be that easy because of the time trials. like on Bolders you need to be almost perfect to get gold or better.

Last edited:

Will probably pick this up, still not sure if they will have aged well. Corridor platforming isn't something you see much of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Native Fortress is kicking my ass right now, lost around 8 lives already.
Yeah i keep just missing the edge of landings. the fire and spikes are not getting me its the under jumping platforms.

Is everyone starting with the 1st Crash? Can you even choose which one you play first? Would love to start with Crash 2.
Choosing which Crash Bandicoot game to play first should be a given, no excuses for them to lock you into playing Crash 1 only whatsoever. It would be like playing Super Mario All-Stars and you're only allowed to play Super Mario Bros. before being able to access the other SMB games on the cartridge. Blasphemy!!!

Is everyone starting with the 1st Crash? Can you even choose which one you play first? Would love to start with Crash 2.
You can pick whatever one you want.

Yeah i keep just missing the edge of landings. the fire and spikes are not getting me its the under jumping platforms.
Good to know i am not the only one doing this, I feel the camera needs to be angled a bit higher

Good to know i am not the only one doing this, I feel the camera needs to be angled a bit higher

I lost like 10 lives from the 3rd checkpoint to the end. just kept under jumping by like 1mm.

And you have to do it in under 2:30min for the gold relic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back